Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 3:45:33 PM EDT
I heard this guy on a talk radio show out of Birmingham Alabama this morning. His extensive reading of the Quaran(sp) and interviews at gun point with terrorist seems to show Islamics as very bad people. His statements point out that the prophet Muhammed said that he would personally torture in hell muslems that didn't practice Jihad at all times. He said that when the muslems had killed all the jews within reach of his followers, he wrote another section in the Quaran that said to go after christians. He went on to say that Islamic teaching allow any lie that is needed to gain advantage of an infidel is OK by him and sanctioned by Allah, with Allah being Satan.

Has anyone here read this book? What did you think of it.

His prediction based on what the terrorist that he interviewed said is that nuclear and dirty bombs will be shipped in private pleasure boats into about 20 major sea and river ports of America in the near future and detonated. This would bring the economy of America to a standstill and make foreign commerce scared to do buisness with us.

How say ye oh board of wisdom?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Put down the crack pipe dude.

Don't be a fool. Islam is the religion of peace.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

That's strong words from someone with a doll for an avatar. Back up there Nancyboy!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I heard this guy on a talk radio show out of Birmingham Alabama this morning. His extensive reading of the Quaran(sp) and interviews at gun point with terrorist seems to show Islamics as very bad people. His statements point out that the prophet Muhammed said that he would personally torture in hell muslems that didn't practice Jihad at all times. He said that when the muslems had killed all the jews within reach of his followers, he wrote another section in the Quaran that said to go after christians. He went on to say that Islamic teaching allow any lie that is needed to gain advantage of an infidel is OK by him and sanctioned by Allah, with Allah being Satan.

His prediction based on what the terrorist that he interviewed said is that nuclear and dirty bombs will be shipped in private pleasure boats into about 20 major sea and river ports of America in the near future and detonated. This would bring the economy of America to a standstill and make foreign commerce scared to do buisness with us.

Have not read it - I just hope that we won't be taken by surprise again to just be politically correct.
I wouldn't doubt that this type of plan is in full gear at the moment.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:15:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's strong words from someone with a doll for an avatar. Back up there Nancyboy!

Why is it, that one makes statements of smoking crack or being on some sort of drug when thoughts are shared or claims being made; whether they are true or false

That goes to show that we hide behind a façade that allows terrorists plan and execute actions against us.

Besides, even though I have read some parts of the Koran, and have not found any violent orders –any scriptures such as the Koran and the Bible is open to faulty “HUMAN” interpretations.  

i.e. I say the sky is blue, and someone else may describe the sky as turquoise – see?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]
If that were to occur, Islam would be nuked and would be forever destroyed
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:21:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If that were to occur, Islam would be nuked and would be forever destroyed

Hmmm, how do you nuke a religion???  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#7]
We do have to consider the larger picture...

9/11 was not a worst case scenario.

There are much worse things to consider... and we can only hope that our intelligence community is on top of it.

and we need to seal the goddamn border.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
We do have to consider the larger picture...

9/11 was not a worst case scenario.

There are much worse things to consider... and we can only hope that our intelligence community is on top of it.

and we need to seal the goddamn border.

- BG

...so why aren't we fingerprinting and scanning everyone that enters the US - Oh yeah right the liberals feel that it would be unfair...

What I don't understand how other countries are so much tighter on immigration laws -we just can't get our act together.  

A friend of mine told me that if you book a ticket to Australia, the Government there does a background check on you before you even step foot on the plane (she is from there).

I remember when I lived overseas, the myth was that it is super hard to get a visa to the United States – what a fluke that has become.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:25:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Well, I went and educated myself a bit about the author "Craig Winn" and his book "Prophet of Doom".  Again we need to be careful to not just belief anything somebody writes or says.  He is a Sales Guy at heart, who has great public speaking abilities and pretty much seems to be able to sell a TV to a blind guy.  He also was owner of a dot.com company called Value America that went belly up.  I don't know how much I want to belief his interpretation of the Koran.  Since the Koran is written in Arabic, I don't think I will be able to say that I will ever read it - even though I am currently learning Arabic (just speaking - no reading or writing).  Any translation of course is open to display ones view point.  Think!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top