Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 3:28:54 PM EDT
This is annoying. How do I unsubscribe to this???  I didn't even sign up for this!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#1]
With your computer
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:30:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Odd, I just got a thread email from the AR15 automailer to, just click the link for the thread and click "unsubscribe"

WTF is going on I just got 3 more emails for the "FOX just called it like it is... (EDIT) I'M GOING TO THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" thread even though I already unsubscribed (even though I never subscribed in the first place)
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:33:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't click the Click here!

IT'S A TRAP!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:38:43 PM EDT
[#4]
To prevent this from happening again Palo Duro should get a blanket party.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I got this too, from the same thread and Im NOT computer illiterate. Something fishy going on.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:58:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I got THIRTY emails in about an hour from the same thread.  I just glanced at it and never signed up for notification.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#7]
What's the threads title?

I'll be sure to stay out of it.

FOX just called it like it is... (EDIT) I'M GOING TO THROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There it is. Well, I ain't gonna' open it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top