Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 3:09:10 PM EDT
anybody else use Yahoo email?  For some fucking reason all of yahoo works for me, but the email page has a hard time loading and keeps screwing up.  This happening to anyone else?

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:09:54 PM EDT
[#1]
gmail.google.com

need an invite?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]
all the time
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
gmail.google.com

need an invite?

Thanks for the invite offer, but I Already have a gmail account.  My yahoo account is what I've had for years and nearly everything I get is sent to it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:15:02 PM EDT
[#4]
always. Still better than AOhelL
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Working fine now.  Honestly, I have been using Yahoo email for several years... and this is the first time in a LONG time I can remember not being able to get to it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#6]
working now, wtf happened?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:32:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Time to get a membership - never have problems with AR e-mail account.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, mine does that sometimes too.  It sucks, but at least I'm not paying for it.  If I was paying for it I would expect it to be always up, all the time.  For the most part Yahoo is pretty good.  It blows Hotmail out of the water.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Time to get a membership - never have problems with AR e-mail account.

Thats what my professor calls a round tuit.  As in one day I'll get "around to it". okay that joke sucked, but seriously I'm a lazy basterd who doesn't have a credit card so I never order stuff online.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top