BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 2:57:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Mort Kondrache.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
He's just some reporter/writer I guess...what a tool he is though, going on about how it's "not as easy to be a mass criminal" with 7 rounds rather than 30. BS
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Email that idiot.

He is apparently unaware we could in fact buy 20's and 30's for the past 10 years.

And that banning new ones did nothing to crime.

"bbbbbbut it's symbolic!"  Fuck your symbolism pal. Come and get my new XM177.

Oh yeah, the BEST quote was on CNN Headline News at the same time.
I dunno who did it for them. DeLay said that it was "feel good" legislation, and that even if Bush asked him he wouldn't bring it up. Wayne from the NRA said the public now knows they aren't real MG's, etc. The gold quote was at the end when the reporter said "But will the issue effect the election? When polled on election year issues gun control came in......second to last."
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't bother with the news outlets anymore. I called my local ABC afilliate to complain about their worthless coverage and they politely told me to screw off.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Assclown.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mort Kondrache.

+1
But go easy on him. his politics are right-of-center, he's frequently on the Right side on the Brit Hume show and in his magazine writings.

But like so many in America, in Washington, and particularly in media, he knows fuck-all about firearms.

EDIT - and his wife of forever just died after a long bout with cancer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw retard and Fox, ummm NM
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Great slam by one of them, though.

The black guy was spewing about how 68% of the American people support the continuation of the ban (BS!!!).

Then the other chimes in (not Mort, the other guy) that if we follow logic like that, then 68% of Americans also agree with a ban on gay marriages, so should we pass that also?!?!?

The black guy could do nothing else but STFU!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#10]
I think he said faster than a full auto
he's normally pretty balanced and makes good/logical points
but he was so far off on this that I swore at him
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:11:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
www.foxnews.com/images/1346/14_21_350_kondracke_mort.jpg

Assclown.

Take that fucking flag pin off of your lapel, you assclown.  You don't deserve to bear the stars and bars on your person.  Communist fuckwad!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I just saw where 80% of TEXANS wanted the AWB renewed!

Now, I have no idea about the legitimacy of that poll, but face it folks, we are some very unique critters among our fellow citizens!

We know we are right. We know we have history on our side. We know precisely what the Founding Fathers feared would happen in this country without a secured RKBA for the citizenry.

And yet we can't even sway TEXANS to think the way we do.

Just keep preaching the right sermons, buiying the right weapons, and doing every thing you can to stem the tide....but when the population is asleep at the wheel, it's no wonder we are running off the road!

Eric The(ConstantlyAmazedByOurFellowCitizens)Hun

Need to be careful about polls though.  There is any number of ways to word a question to get any response one needs.  I know my fellow texans and not one of them wants this damn thing renewed.  I think the poll was tainted.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:17:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Another USELESS uninformed psuedo conservative. Great, just what we need.

NO MERCY FOR RETARDS!

Mort is not a conservative. He's a left-of-center Democrat. Most of the time, he's honest. On this, he's just misinformed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I just saw where 80% of TEXANS wanted the AWB renewed!

Now, I have no idea about the legitimacy of that poll, but face it folks, we are some very unique critters among our fellow citizens!

We know we are right. We know we have history on our side. We know precisely what the Founding Fathers feared would happen in this country without a secured RKBA for the citizenry.

And yet we can't even sway TEXANS to think the way we do.

Just keep preaching the right sermons, buiying the right weapons, and doing every thing you can to stem the tide....but when the population is asleep at the wheel, it's no wonder we are running off the road!

Eric The(ConstantlyAmazedByOurFellowCitizens)Hun

I was talking to my dad about those polls the other day ( He lives in Arlington Tx) and he and I concluded that there can't be many true Texans in Tx...Too many people move there from the liberal states...Just like here in Arizona!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Talking about how after the sunset Tec 9s, Uzis and AKs are again gonna be legal (they won't) and how you can fire 30 rounds in 5 seconds, 3 seconds slower than a automatic which is NOT legal (they are).

I've always hated that idiot.

Can we ID him for email education?

Edited Language in thread title.  Such language is permissable within threads, but not in titles.  raf

Tec 9s will be legal. They are made in Miami.
tony
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:11:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

The black guy was spewing about how 68% of the American people support the continuation of the ban (BS!!!).

Then the other chimes in (not Mort, the other guy) that if we follow logic like that, then 68% of Americans also agree with a ban on gay marriages, so should we pass that also?!?!?

where is the source of the "polls"?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:18:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

where is the source of the "polls"?

Every anti-AWB poll I've seen was run by a companys that the Dems always use.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:29:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Fred Barnes was pro gun on the same show...and the Judge (I always forget his name) was very pro gun when he was interviewing an anti-gunner on the show before it...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:51:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Fred Barnes was pro gun on the same show...and the Judge (I always forget his name) was very pro gun when he was interviewing an anti-gunner on the show before it...

I think his name is Napolitano. I believe he was a judge. I did like the tone of his interview with the Brady rep.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.foxnews.com/images/1346/14_21_350_kondracke_mort.jpg

Assclown.

Take that fucking flag pin off of your lapel, you assclown.  You don't deserve to bear the stars and bars on your person.  Communist fuckwad!

you guys crack me up sometimes
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think his name is Napolitano. I believe he was a judge. I did like the tone of his interview with the Brady rep.

The Judge was great!  He smacked that assclown with a nice little bitch-slap at the end of the interview, then cut him off.  Hats off to him!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#24]
I like Judge Napolitano. He's always seemed like a level headed right thinking guy. So how did he get to be a judge in NY?

I would dearly loved to have seen him rip into somebody with anti-gun view.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Not that I would ever say anything bad about Americans..... (what !? T-stox bash fellow americans? NEVER!)  BUTTTT  Most AMERICANS ARE TOTALLY STUPID!!! You are suprised that 80% of Texans are for the AWB? This has been my observation before and AFTER 9-11, Americans could give a shit about anything or anyone besides themselves and their own stupid little world. Like Homer Simpson once said...."Can't someone else take care of it?" If Europeans had a political awareness rating of 80% the typical americanski has a rating of 30%. Ask an American who  was president in 1954 he'll say "Kennedy?" Ask him to name two countries in Africa (besides South Africa!) and he'll say saudi arabia and cuba. or maybe say " I don't know? munga- bunga?? " So when "polled" on the phone about the ASSAULT WEAPON (OHHH SCARY!!) ban, the gut reaction is, oh yes I'm for it!! I don't exactly know what it is but i'm for it!    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top