Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 1:15:09 PM EDT
I'm wondering if anyone has or is in the process of setting something up for the folks in commie states that are not affected by the federal sunset.  

If not I'd like to setup a portal that would connect people to exchange or buy prebans.  I'm thinking of a message board in which one side would have exchanges for people who wish to do a direct 1:1 trade with someone in a commie state.  The other side would be for the sale or trade other than 1:1.  Everything would still go through an FFL if it wasnt a face to face intrastate trade, this service would just be a conduit to allow buyers and sellers to locate each other.

I'd be willing to do the footwork on this.  I think it behooves both parties involved.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Anybody?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know dude, I likes me 'AR 15' marked Colt...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:44:08 PM EDT
[#3]
There are already several places where guys in those states can link up to find pre-ban guns

Here are just a couple

www.auctionarms.com

www.gunbroker.com

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#4]
There are some people who wish to do straight up trades of thier preban evil rifles for newer evil rifles.

Both of the auction sites require you to pay to list.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#5]
You need to look at the EE every now and then. this was brought up a while ago and is working, or at least starting to work in the EE. Visit it sometime, you may save some dough....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:02:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top