Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 12:45:58 PM EDT
I've seen it three times this morning, twice on TV and once on the net. These are two distinctly different things, or am I worng and it is linked to the AWB?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:47:44 PM EDT
[#1]
?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:50:46 PM EDT
[#2]
AWB = Brady Bill

It is the same thing.  It was named after Sarah Brady and her favorite vegetable, Jim.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:51:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
AWB = Brady Bill

It is the same thing.  It was named after Sarah Brady and her favorite vegetable, Jim.

He's saying I just made a poo poo!  It's sad of Jimbo to be so ignorant.  It was SS armed with GUNS that kept him and Reagan from being killed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought the AWB= '94 crime bill, I thought the Brady Bill just had to do with background checks/ NICS? I never claimed I wasn't an idiot though...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:59:31 PM EDT
[#5]
THE AWB IS NOT THE BRADY BILL!!!

On November 30, 1993, the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act was enacted, amending the Gun Control Act of 1968. The Brady Law imposed as an interim measure a waiting period of 5 days before a licensed importer, manufacturer, or dealer may sell, deliver, or transfer a handgun to an unlicensed individual. The waiting period applies only in states without an acceptable alternate system of conducting background checks on handgun purchasers. The interim provisions of the Brady law became effective on February 28, 1994, and ceased to apply on November 30, 1998. While the interim provisions of the Brady law applied only to handguns, the permanent provisions of the Brady law apply to all firearms.

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT LAWS!!!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:59:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Brady and Regan were shot with an assault rifle right?...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:59:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
AWB = Brady Bill

www.house.gov/weiner/images/brady1.jpg
He's saying I just made a poo poo!

That's cold..

Jeeze,the guy needs a seat belt for his wheelchair?

Didn't know he was that smoked.

It occures to me that maybe all Sara Brady really needs(to get off our backs and outta our business)is good change of fluids...you know...a real fuckeree....somthing tells me Jim hasn't been alotta help in this area for ohhh the last 30 years or so.

Any takers?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
THE AWB IS NOT THE BRADY BILL!!!

On November 30, 1993, the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act was enacted, amending the Gun Control Act of 1968. The Brady Law imposed as an interim measure a waiting period of 5 days before a licensed importer, manufacturer, or dealer may sell, deliver, or transfer a handgun to an unlicensed individual. The waiting period applies only in states without an acceptable alternate system of conducting background checks on handgun purchasers. The interim provisions of the Brady law became effective on February 28, 1994, and cease to apply on November 30, 1998. While the interim provisions of the Brady law apply only to handguns, the permanent provisions of the Brady law apply to all firearms.

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT LAWS!!!

Thank You, I was starting to think I really was in the dark here....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Brady and Regan were shot with an assault rifle right?...

IIRC they were PROTECTED by one.   UZI...Anyone? Bueller, Bueller.  OK the dipshits ban the gun that protects them...

Fucking idiots
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Who cares?
It's gonna be legal to buy MACHINE GUNS with high capacity CLIPS come Monday!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:09:40 PM EDT
[#11]
He's got a seatbelt.... and a cane? Seems a little contradicting don't you think.

And who are the men in the shadows... The power behind the wheels I suppose.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
AWB = Brady Bill

Jeezus fucking Krist. You are as bad as FOXNEWS. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LAWS. One expires Monday, one does not.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:14:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
AWB = Brady Bill

www.house.gov/weiner/images/brady1.jpg
He's saying I just made a poo poo!

That's cold..
Jeeze,the guy needs a seat belt for his wheelchair?
Didn't know he was that smoked.

It occures to me that maybe all Sara Brady really needs(to get off our backs and outta our business)is good change of fluids...you know...a real fuckeree....somthing tells me Jim hasn't been alotta help in this area for ohhh the last 30 years or so.

Any takers?

I wouldnt fuck her with a stolen dick.
Its like the great bumper sticker reads:
JOHN HINCKLEY SHOT THE WRONG BRADY
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#14]
IamtheNRA is correct.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:31:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Jeezus fucking Krist. You are as bad as FOXNEWS. TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LAWS. One expires Monday, one does not.

My mistake.  Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top