Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 12:37:22 PM EDT
These guys are gonna go somewhere. Anyone have a scoop on these guys?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Slight RUSH rip off in their name.  This isn't another Hero Worship RUSH wannabe is it?  I really like RUSH, but those idiot fan boy bands are pathetic...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Slight RUSH rip off in their name.  This isn't another Hero Worship RUSH wannabe is it?  I really like RUSH, but those idiot fan boy bands are pathetic...

There... fixed it for ya. Dunno why you wouldn't use your energy to go after truly crappy music out there. I may or may not be into a Rush copy band (depending upon what they sound like), but c'mon man... any Rush -like band has got to be ten times better than most of the crap out there...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Uh, they are nothing like RUSH. A bit on the hardcore side.....

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Uh, they are nothing like RUSH. A bit on the hardcore side.....

Cliff Burton said Geddy Lee was the ONLY influence he ever had.

"From first to last
The peak is never passed
Something always fires the light that gets in your eyes
One moment's high, and glory rolls on by
Like a streak of lightning that flashes and fades
In the summer sky"

RUSh Marathon, Power Windows.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top