Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 12:01:23 PM EDT
You guys want to help me patrol this one?
Slashdot Story
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:07:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Well at least it didn't make the front page... yet.

I always am amazed reading some the threads when they swerve into the subjects of guns.  There seems to be a fair number of posters that CLEARLY understand the connection between firearms ownership and the rights and responsiblites of American citizens and are able to articulate that.

And there there are posters (both American and non) that are so utopian/socailist brainwashed that I have stop reading or end up smashing my keyboard.  They rant on about the evils of Big Brother and the denial of First Amendment type rights but they are the first to say the famous line of "who REALLY needs a gun?"

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...And there there are posters (both American and non) that are so utopian/socailist brainwashed that I have stop reading or end up smashing my keyboard.  They rant on about the evils of Big Brother and the denial of First Amendment type rights but they are the first to say the famous line of "who REALLY needs a gun?"

Yeah. But don't you love the irony?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:46:05 PM EDT
[#3]
The rest of you folks will have to do the comment posting

BECAUSE I HAVE FIVE MOD POINTS TO USE!!!

Interestingly, I knew Airwolf hung out at /. but Its nice to see the rest of you do as well :)
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#4]
In that case, I'm posting under GR|MLOCK.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top