Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/10/2004 11:20:04 AM EDT
Not really sluts, but these girls look like hot little mini-20 year olds.  I can't help but look, and I can't help but think that when I was that age the girls were nasty.  Back in the late 80's/early 90's when I was a teen, all the girls had big ugly glasses, perms, no makeup, sweats, or mc hammer pants in all kinds of flourescent colors.  I couldn't even imagine how hard of wood I would have been sporting if I'd have seen a thong hangin out.  Now you're seeing tight little jeans and tops that leave half their belly hanging out.   I'm 25 but still catch myself wanting to bend over some of these girls that are barely able to drive, and I know it's wrong but someone please tell me I'm not the only one.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:21:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, you aren't the only one, but all the other guys are doing 5 to 10 or get to walk around with "Sex Offender" tattooed on their forhead.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Not really sluts, but these girls look like hot little mini-20 year olds.  I can't help but look, and I can't help but think that when I was that age the girls were nasty.  Back in the late 80's/early 90's when I was a teen, all the girls had big ugly glasses, perms, no makeup, sweats, or mc hammer pants in all kinds of flourescent colors.  I couldn't even imagine how hard of wood I would have been sporting if I'd have seen a thong hangin out.  Now you're seeing tight little jeans and tops that leave half their belly hanging out.   I'm 25 but still catch myself drooling over girls that are barely able to drive and I know it's wrong but someone please tell me I'm not the only one.  

You are not nice !
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#3]
IIRC... girls in my day wore those fucking caterpillar looking legwarmers over jeans and that god-awful feathered hair.

Then there was the Madonna ballet dancer on acit with the Pat Benetar gene splice gone bad look...

ADDED... the girls these days occasionally look good in those belly shirts... when you find one whose belly isn't flopping out of it over her jean waistline.

Girls these days are WAAAAAY FATTER.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Unfortunately, I think some of them dress that way because they see their moms dressing that way.  The apple often doesn't fall far from the tree.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:23:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I know it's wrong but someone please tell me I'm not the only one.  

It's not wrong to look and trust me you aren't the only one.  To take it beyond looking will get you into big trouble though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#6]
why do girls dress like sluts?

Cause their parents are idiots like Peg Bundy
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:24:03 AM EDT
[#7]
lousy parenting, and thus no respect for themselves.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:24:37 AM EDT
[#8]
'cause they want to get twisted out
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not wrong to look and trust me you aren't the only one.  To take it beyond looking will get you into big trouble though.

Its wrong too google at little 14 year old girls. At the same time its wrong for them to dress the way they do...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1.  Their parents let them dress that way...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:26:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Because their mothers are sluts.  Next.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:26:37 AM EDT
[#12]
to look older.  and b/c their parents have no spines
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#13]
They think it is cool to look like sluts
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya think?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:31:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Why do their parents allow young girls (14-17) to dress like sluts?    

Fixed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:35:52 AM EDT
[#16]

Why do young girls (14-17) dress like sluts?

because they know what daddy like.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:37:06 AM EDT
[#17]
"parents" are AWOL...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:37:44 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1.  Their parents let them dress that way...

+2
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:44:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
to look older.  and b/c their parents have no spines

+1

It's an attention thing, teenagers crave it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Why do young girls (14-17) dress like sluts?  

I can't help but look, and I can't help but think that when I was that age the girls were nasty.  

You're gay.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Exactly, they were around back then, they just kept their clothes on until they got to college. Then they put on short shorts, thight tops, and mini skirts.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its wrong too google at little 14 year old girls. At the same time its wrong for them to dress the way they do...

If they look 18 how is it wrong?  And how do you know?  I was checking out a 17 year old over Labor Day, she's in college!  How is it wrong to checkout college girls?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:47:56 AM EDT
[#24]
I remember a few years ago I was in an Arcade.

My buddy poked me in the ribs and pointed out this babe on one of the motocycle racing games.

THE most SPECTACULAR ass in all of known creation, GORGEOUS thighs all wrapped up in painted on jeans.  Long, full, thick blonde hair cascading down her back and shoulders which were covered by a tight, white sweater that did FANTASTIC things for her PERFECT "C" sized tits.

Needless to say I got INSTANT wood and a bit of drool appeared at the corner of my mouth.  From where I was standing she could have been the next Playmate of the YEAR without trying at all, just showing up at the next talent search.

Then my world came to a CRASHING halt.  She got off the game and turned around.  The front of her was just as totally SPECTACULAR as the back... execpt the face.  She couldn't have been more than 14 at the MOST if she was a day.

Talk about a total conflict between my mind and body.  Ugh!  Part of me wanted to go rub one out... the other part of me wanted to put a bullet in my brain for even having such a thought.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#25]
They do it for guys (25-100).
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#26]
MTV
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:49:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Because thier parents tolerate it and send them to the pulic fool system to learn how.  Public schools are for learning you know?  I learned to roll ajoint in the fifth grade, how to get drugs, how to get rubbers, what they were for ect...  Some of the girls on my school bus,( no it wasnt the short one) learned how to give oral sex.

If ya got kids in public scool.... think about that when you put Jr. or Sissy on the bus in the morning.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:49:29 AM EDT
[#28]

'Prostitots'
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Mmmm... Peg Bundy. I'd hit that! And Kelly Bundy too!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
TV & MTV

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:03:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Because they can, plus they do it so you can RESPECT them.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:05:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Bullshit. My parents did a good job and yet my sister ended up dressing like a whore since she's been 14, and she'd do it regardless of any punishment she got for it. I think they're just attention whores and dressing like a slut makes up for the lack of brains and respect for themselves and others they have.

ETA: you can't "punish" respect into kids.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:08:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bullshit. My parents did a good job and yet my sister ended up dressing like a whore since she's been 14, and she'd do it regardless of any punishment she got for it. I think they're just attention whores and dressing like a slut makes up for the lack of brains and respect for themselves and others they have.

No offense intended, but if your sister dressed how she pleased, against your parent''s wishes, at age 14, they dropped the ball.......
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:12:20 PM EDT
[#35]
bad parenting
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No offense intended, but if your sister dressed how she pleased, against your parent''s wishes, at age 14, they dropped the ball.......

And how do you suggest they prevent her from borrowing other kid's clothes once she gets to school? putting on makeup when she gets to school? etc?

You want one of my parents to follow her around 24/7 or something? Not possible.

offence is taken because no amount of observation or punishment by my parents could have stopped her from doing that crap.

ETA: it's like criminals.. laws don't prevent them from killing/robbing/etc someone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:16:37 PM EDT
[#37]
A few years ago at a Brooks and Dunn concert this one chick was sitting next to me smoking a cig and we started talking.  She was pretty good looking and appeared to be around 19 years old or so.  Things went well, we had a few things in common, she asked for my number and then gave me hers.  We got closer till all of a sudden a man walked up to me and said "You know my daughters 15 right"?

I never spoke to her again.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Browse the little girls clothing department at your local department store sometime.  Why do they make thongs for 5 year olds?

I made a walk-through the other night while the wife was in the baby section.  I was appalled at the clothing I saw.  People are dressing their 7 and 8 year olds like Britney Spears.  

I miss modesty in dress.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And how do you suggest they prevent her from borrowing other kid's clothes once she gets to school? putting on makeup when she gets to school? etc?

You want one of my parents to follow her around 24/7 or something? Not possible.

offence is taken because no amount of observation or punishment by my parents could have stopped her from doing that crap.

ETA: it's like criminals.. laws don't prevent them from killing/robbing/etc someone.

Sorry I offended you. The truth sometimes hurts.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:19:51 PM EDT
[#40]
it's gettimg embarrassing to hit on girls and find out that they just got their license.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:20:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

'Prostitots'

Exactly...but damn, some of them almost make me wanna break the law...almost...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:22:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Please pardon yet another C.S. Lewis cut-n-paste.

Originally Posted By C.S.Lewis:
A society in which conjugal infidelity is tolerated must always be in the long run a society adverse to women. Women, whatever a few male songs and satires may say to the contrary, are more naturally monogamous than men: it is a biological necessity. Where promiscuity prevails , they will therefore always be more often the victims than the culprits. Also, domestic happiness is more necessary to them than to us. And the quality by which they most easily hold a man, their beauty, decreases every year after they have come to maturity, but this does not happen to those qualities of personality -  women don’t really care twopence about our looks - by which we hold women. Thus in the ruthless war of promiscuity women are at a double disadvantage. They play for higher stakes and are also more likely to lose. I have no sympathy with the moralist who frowns at the increasing crudity of female provocativeness. These signs of desperate competition fill me with pity.

et fix spelling
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:01:33 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Unfortunately, I think some of them dress that way because they see their moms dressing that way.  The apple often doesn't fall far from the tree.

We have a winner !!!!!!!

The Soccermoms of today were yesterday's Madonna-Wannabees.

These gals wore painted-on jeans and crop tops with dangling bra straps exposed when they were teens in the 1980's, so they see nothing wrong with their daughters wearing low-rider jeans and belly shirts.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:19:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Remember...17 will get you 20.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Not really sluts, but these girls look like hot little mini-20 year olds.  I can't help but look, and I can't help but think that when I was that age the girls were nasty.  Back in the late 80's/early 90's when I was a teen, all the girls had big ugly glasses, perms, no makeup, sweats, or mc hammer pants in all kinds of flourescent colors.  I couldn't even imagine how hard of wood I would have been sporting if I'd have seen a thong hangin out.  Now you're seeing tight little jeans and tops that leave half their belly hanging out.   I'm 25 but still catch myself wanting to bend over some of these girls that are barely able to drive, and I know it's wrong but someone please tell me I'm not the only one.  

Good news... You're not the only one... I do on a regular basis...

But I'm still 17
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:27:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:32:22 PM EDT
[#47]
I don't let my daughters dress that way.

HOWEVER........,,,,,,,,

If any of you asshats try to mess with them, you get 225 pounds of in shape, mean, former Marine Corps 0311 , no conscience , asshole IN YOUR FACE SUNOF AGUN.

My Kids are the most important people in my life.

Zack
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:32:25 PM EDT
[#48]
They dress this way because TV and magazines tell them too - and parents are too fucking stupid to not let thier kids dress like sluts.

Yeesh - I remember when wearing make up was a big deal.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:35:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top