Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 11:16:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:19:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Naw, to many beers for me.
I would lose all credibility when I started my response with "listen bitch"!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:26:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:34:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:37:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I have our local TR guy coming over tonight, dinner and an education on AR's.  He is pretty open minded and not an active anti, so I am hoping to be able to sway him to the dark side.

(820 wwlz, Seth in the morning).
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
A lot of bad information on there... hosts don't know the laws on the AWB.  Listeners calling in claiming they are machine guns... even on the conservative shows.  Just got done talking to Tammy Bruce and gave her a good old fashioned ARFCOM edumacatin...  She was great and her producer took down my name and number for when they need somebody to answer questions on gun control.

Make those phones ring!

I"VE BEEN SAYING THE SAME THING WRT TO THE SEAN HANNITY SHOW
and all the ninnies here keep saying "nooo nooo we need to keep it on the down low"

NO!  There are a lot of Republican Soccer Mommies who DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER because they have been SPOON FED LIES!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#8]
They where spouting the uzi/ak crap on a local sports talk show this morning. I emailed them the error of their ways. Hopefully they actually give a shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top