Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 10:22:56 AM EDT
rowire (12 posts)      Fri Sep-10-04 12:07 PM
Response to Original message

36. SELECTRIC FONTS REVEALED

Check out the Selectric Typewriter Museum at http://www.selectric.org/selectric/index.html .

The available fonts are listed there:

10 Pitch Type Styles: Advocate, Bookface Academic 72, Delegate, Orator, Courier 72, Pica 72, Prestige Pica 72

12 Pitch Type Styles: Adjutant, Artisan 12, Courier 12 Italic, Scribe, Prestige Elite, Courier 12, Elite 72, Letter Gothic

Special Typing Applications: Light Italic, Script, Printing ANSI-OCR, Symbol 10, 108 OCR, Manifold 72, Symbol 12

To my layman's eye, none of those fonts look quite like Times New Roman, or the font on the CBS memo.

THESE MEMOS STINK AND APPEAR TO BE PLANTED WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EMBARASSING KERRY. RUN AWAY FROM THEM. WE KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT BUSH AND HIS "SERVICE" TO DESTROY HIM WITHOUT THESE PHONY MEMOS.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
even if the repubs did do this, it's cbs's fault for not checking it out a bit for releasing it
but the rabid libs will never understand
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#2]
If CBS would pull its 'source' for the documents out of its ass, then maybe someone would believe them.

Everytime I hear a DU 'theory' (barley call it that) it sounds like the Iraqi Infortmation Minster all over again.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't wait to find out the source.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:38:44 PM EDT
[#5]
CBS is pretty left.  Anything that looked semi-official against Bush would make a cover story, even if it was written on a Post-it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:39:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, of course we did.

Didn't you get the memo?

Man, I kill myself.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top