Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 8:52:22 AM EDT
With all the media and Politicans saying that terrorists will buy Assult Weapons once the ban expires.  Has any of them ever heard the expression FREEDOM ISNT FREE.  I am probably preaching to the Choir but I hate to see our rights taken away on behalf of so called terrorists
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I still don't understand why they would buy them here.  I heard you can buy a real AK47 in most thrid world countries for $5.00.  Only a little more for an M16
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I still don't understand why they would buy them here.  I heard you can buy a real AK47 in most thrid world countries for $5.00.  Only a little more for an M16

Yes and it will be illegal for them to bring those weapons into the US.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and it will be illegal for them to bring those weapons into the US.

unless they smuggle them up there ass
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Why would a terrorist buy and Assault Weapon when they are probably plenty comfortable breaking the law anyway and purchasing an Assault rifle?

Hehe.  I love that repsonse.  Really makes the uninformed go   and then I get to explain what an AW is and isn't.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#5]
When was the last time you heard of some street punk piece of trash buying a $1000 gun and knocking off a gas station? Does anyone here think making something illegal will stop a criminal from getting it? Drugs are illegal, right? So of course nobody uses drugs now. Right?

When HK and IMI stuff was banned it was laughable. Why ban the guns nobody can afford? The lorcin/bryco/jennings should have been banned. The media shows the fancy assault rifles, the movies over dramatize their destructive capabilities and Congress kisses the voters asses by banning the "obviously evil" assault weapons. Terrorists can make bombs out of items availbable in any Home Depot store. Even a moron can make an FAE. But nobody is banning pool chemicals or saying we all have to pass a background check to buy gasoline.

Our rifles look evil so its a paper victory for the plastic personalities in congress to purge our nation of this danger. They forget that this country was built by private citizens with their "evil" personal weapons.

Dammit, its too early to be ranting. I gotta ease up on the caffine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top