Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 7:46:03 AM EDT
Hi folks,

First off I wanted to congratulate y'all on taking the high road in regards to the grief money given to the sniper victims.  Obviously, such compensation was neither required nor justified, but it was nice nonetheless.  The left wants to see as little personal resposibility and accountability as possible - and you were/are their victim.  

I am a member of ar15.com, a proud one at that, and I want to thank you for simply doing what you do best, producing first rate products and preserving a great heritage.  I know many of my fellow 'arfkommers' are planning on buying bushmasters come the 15th of september in an effort to help you recoup your losses that resulted from this compensation.  I myself, live in New York, with its permanent ban, so I cannot buy new rifles and add "evil" features: But bushmaster will always hold a special place in my heart - and wallet - not only due to the support you've given ar15.com, but for your honest and decent reaction to the horrible killings in DC as well.

God bless you and god bless america,

XXXX

EDITED: got a response:

Dear XXXX

Thank you for taking your time to write to us. All of us here at Bushmaster value your support and business, and we are very pleased to have your support in this difficult situation. The Brady Group wanted to put us out of business with this lawsuit and despite their spin on the settlement; they received none of their demands of Bushmaster.

Enclosed is a copy of our Press release regarding the comments made by the Brady Group.

Bushmaster Firearms, Inc.

###
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Very good letter.  I'm sure they appreciate it.  I think I'll send them one too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top