Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 7:41:35 AM EDT
I was listening to Glenn Beck, and he had that 6 minute montage of the sounds of the morning of Sept. 11, 2001

RIP to the innocent victims of that horrible act of war

It is tough to remember the events of that day, but it is imperative that we Americans never forget what happened and who did this.

link to audio files audio link
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:42:53 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope they play it on every radio, tv, internet outlet in the country, nonstop, for the next 72 hours.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:44:00 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was listening to Glenn Beck, and he had that 6 minute montage of the sounds of the morning of Sept. 11, 2001

It is tough to remember the events of that day, but it is imperative that we Americans never forget what happened and who did this.

I just said almost the exact smae thing in another thread.  That is some strong recording he put together.  It takes a little work to remain moivated.  Many Americans don't have it in them.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:44:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Any links so we can hear it too???
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:46:54 AM EDT
[#5]
If hearing those tapes doesn't galvanize this nation I don't know what will. I honestly, cannot understand how anyone to suggest that W had something to do with it and that he has not led this nation.

This is a war...and people need to realize that everything else is secondary.

Sad day
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I know what you mean. We were in a Pizza place a month or so ago, and it was ESPN of all channels that was running a "most influential moments in sports during the last 25 years", concentrating mostly on 9/11 and its impact on sports, but a lot of 9/11 related footage. Everyone in the place watched with rapt attention, and I was so mesmerized again by what I saw, feeling my throat tighten on several occasions.

How sad that we quickly forgot about the only good thing to come out of that day - the unifying force it was for our country....
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Any links so we can hear it too???

maybe check Glenn Beck later today... I was just there and did not see it
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I KNOW what those sounds are as I HEARD the plane hit the Pentagon.........
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:10:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Amazing your still able to type............

Remind me again, who did this??????

Oh that's right, 19 terrorist hi-jackers, 11 of which immigrated thru the US Embassy in Saudia Arabia, who never appeared in any of the multitude of airport video cameras that morning or showed on the passenger lists of either airline, most of which couldn't fly a Cessna much less get a 727/757 to do things an experience pilot couldn't do, and of which apparently 5-7 (depending on who ya believe) appear to be still alive, walking around and actual airline pilots (2 anyway).

All of which were exposed as the perpetrators with a 24 hour period, atleast one carring an indestructible passport, another which actually checked his baggage (for a one-way trip) that amazingly never made the flight, which just happened to be filled with aircraft flight manuals and info on crop-dusters, and yet another who leaves incriminating evidence in a rental car, all to be discovered in RECORD time by our CRACK government intelligence agencies, who swear before GOD ALMIGHTY that NONE of them had the slightest clue about what was going to take place that fateful day.......

All supposedly Muslim extremists who spent their nights prior to this op partying at top-less nightclubs throwing money around, calling attention to themselves, making statements like "wait until tommorrow" and drinking like fish. How funny, here I though those muslim suicide bomber yahoos were against this sort of behavior and spent their night beforehand purifying themselves and praying for the lives they were about to sacrifice, but then what the heck, it's only a minor detail......

Meanwhile the entire NORAD, FAA, and every government agency which any another day would have responded so fast to ONE hi-jacked airliner with 30 minutes anywhere in the country sets on their ass for 90 minutes and does nuthing........

What's really heartbreaking is that folks are so ignorant as to actually believe all this crap.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:11:43 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Oh that's right, 19 terrorist hi-jackers, 11 of which immigrated thru the US Embassy in Saudia Arabia, who never appeared in any of the multitude of airport video cameras that morning, most of which couldn't fly a Cessna much less get a 727/757 to do things an experience pilot couldn't do, and of which apparently 5-7 (depending on who ya believe) appear to be still alive, walking around and actual airline pilots (2 anyway).

All of which were exposed as the perpetrators with a 24 hour period, atleast one carring an indestructible passport, another which actually checked his baggage (for a one-way flight) that amazingly never made the flight, which just happened to filled with aircraft flight manuals and info on crop-dusters, and yet another who leaves incriminating evidence in a rental car, all to be discovered in RECORD time by our CRACK government intelligence agencies, who swear before GOD ALMIGHTY that NONE of them had the slightest clue about what was going to take place that fateful day.......

All supposedly Muslim extremists who spent their nights prior to this op partying at top-less nightclubs throwing money around, calling attention to themselves, making statements like "wait until tommorrow" and drinking like fish. How funny, here I though those muslim suicide bomber yahoos were against this sort of behavior and spent their night beforehand purifying themselves and praying for the lives they were about to sacrifice, but then what the heck, it's only a minor detail......

Meanwhile the entire NORAD, FAA, and every government agency which any another day would have responded so fast to ONE hi-jacked airliner with 30 minutes anywhere in the country sets on their ass for 90 minutes and does nuthing........

What's really heartbreaking is that folks are so ignorant as to actually believe all this crap.

Mike

You are a complete NUTCASE.

Take your lithium.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:12:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Oh that's right, 19 terrorist hi-jackers, 11 of which immigrated thru the US Embassy in Saudia Arabia, who never appeared in any of the multitude of airport video cameras that morning or showed on the passenger lists of either airline, most of which couldn't fly a Cessna much less get a 727/757 to do things an experience pilot couldn't do, and of which apparently 5-7 (depending on who ya believe) appear to be still alive, walking around and actual airline pilots (2 anyway).

All of which were exposed as the perpetrators with a 24 hour period, atleast one carring an indestructible passport, another which actually checked his baggage (for a one-way flight) that amazingly never made the flight, which just happened to filled with aircraft flight manuals and info on crop-dusters, and yet another who leaves incriminating evidence in a rental car, all to be discovered in RECORD time by our CRACK government intelligence agencies, who swear before GOD ALMIGHTY that NONE of them had the slightest clue about what was going to take place that fateful day.......

Mike

Oh, for my own little 9/11 story.
I work 2 car rental counters down from Budget, at the Columbus Airport.
This is where 2 of the maggots rented a car and drove it to Boston to catch a flight.
It was only a couple days before the FBI reviewed the tape with Budget's city manager looking for info.
They took the security footage (on computer harddrive).
So Bush must have paid him off, too. Because he stands by his story.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:15:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I remember that day as if it happened yesterday.  It was the most significant event in my lifetime.  

"Don't rob me of my hate.  It is all that I have!" - Count of Monte Cristo
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:19:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

a few mins after the 2nd plane hit the tower, i found a radio station that was doing live reports, etc. and threw a tape into my recorder on my desk....i have 2 audio tapes of the events as they happened.  figured they'd be of some sort of historical significance some day.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:23:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh that's right, 19 terrorist hi-jackers, 11 of which immigrated thru the US Embassy in Saudia Arabia, who never appeared in any of the multitude of airport video cameras that morning, most of which couldn't fly a Cessna much less get a 727/757 to do things an experience pilot couldn't do, and of which apparently 5-7 (depending on who ya believe) appear to be still alive, walking around and actual airline pilots (2 anyway).

Mike

You are a complete NUTCASE.

Take your lithium.

+1.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:32:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Okay, leavin aside Mr Wilson's paranoid screed...
I heard that on Glen Beck and it got to me, too.
You know, more than the towers falling, more than the Pentagon, the thing that hits me the hardest about 9-11 is the people on the planes.  When I see pictures of the FAMILIES on the planes, the little children...Jesus.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:35:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Okay, leavin aside Mr Wilson's paranoid screed...
I heard that on Glen Beck and it got to me, too.
You know, more than the towers falling, more than the Pentagon, the thing that hits me the hardest about 9-11 is the people on the planes.  When I see pictures of the FAMILIES on the planes, the little children...Jesus.

hearing that lady on a cell phone in one of the towers calling her loved one and not knowing what was happening or was about to happen just tore me up <very moist eyes>
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:35:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Yeah , they had similar stuff on my local conservative talk show. It was hard to listen to. Kind of like going through it again. But I did listen so I would'nt become complacent and not let people forget what happened. My American flag and my message"Sept. 11, 2001 NEVER FORGET!" on my truck made me feel a little better though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Also ment to say My condolences to all and everyone that this has affected. Take care.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:37:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Mr_Wilson:

If you're going to rant about some government conspiracy, go ahead.  But please don't do it in this thread.  Nothing is more disrespectful than pissing on someone's head while they're trying to pay homage to someone who lost their life, let alone thousands that did.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Who is the real enemy?

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Mr_Wilson:

If you're going to rant about some government conspiracy, go ahead.  But please don't do it in this thread.  Nothing is more disrespectful than pissing on someone's head while they're trying to pay homage to someone who lost their life, let alone thousands that did.

Well said.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:23:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Who is the real enemy?

www2.stopthenra.com/ads/archive/osama_lg.gif

gimme a fuckin break.........you could buy "assualt weapons" before the ban, during the ban, and will be able to after the ban.  the ban just put stipulations on what kinda ACCESSORIES you could have on them.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Who is the real enemy?

www2.stopthenra.com/ads/archive/osama_lg.gif

I know that the leftist in this country will use any means to get their agenda crammed down the throats of  Americans. I know there are many problems within our own country, I just wanted those here to remember the feeling they had that morning and the days following. That feeling united us and gave us a single purpose, mourning the dead DEFEAT TERRORISM and defend our way of life.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:28:57 PM EDT
[#25]
audio link in first post....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top