Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 5:36:18 AM EDT
Today I was dropping off the kiddo at school. He had some stuff to carry in, so I parked and walked him in, instead of dropping him off.

I parked beside a RAV4 SUV, festooned with Pro-liberal bumper stickers, anti-war, pro-gay, pro-education, ect. Well my son, he's in Kindergarden, saw the stickers and said-"Look Daddy, that car has the same stickers like your car." Well that's far from the truth, my Bush/Cheney stickers are not like this woman's.

Now she is getting out of her car too-

Me-"No Sean, those are Democrat stickers. I'm a Republican."

The Lady-"Oh" (with her nose turned up at me) "You are one of those"

Me-"What would "One of those" be?"

Lady-"A hate filled right-winger, bible thumper"

(now she has a ton of pro-gay stickers on her car)

Me-"So you think you got me pegged..?"

Lady-"Yes.."

Me-"Well let me tell you something...(Now I'm about 3 feet from her, looking her in the eyes)...I'm pro-choice. I don't give a damn what gay people do, as long as it's not shoved down my throat. I don't believe in a god. I do believe the right of a person to own any firearm they choose. I believe that we, as a nation, have the right to go after ANYONE that poses a threat to our way of life. I believe that we should drill for oil in the ANWAR, so that we can tell OPEC to goto hell..that it can be down properly without harm to the envrioment. I know that it's better to be killing the terrorists in Baghdad than New York. That the ecomomy is not as bad as the liberal news media and the spin doctors in the DNC says it is, that the only people that hate the 'No Child left behind" is lazy, apathetic teachers that are waiting for the sweet release of retirement.  That the Left is a hate filled, shrilly, divisive group of ego manics. And  that John Kerry is a lying, flip-flopping, treasonous, self-serving elitist. "

Lady-"Well..I..."

Me-"I bet you can't wait to see if W is beaten...right"

Lady-"YES!..I hate that man..."

Me-"Now whos hate filled......."

I walk away..with her standing there, mouth agape.......
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:38:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Well done.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:38:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Tally one up for the good guys

- BG
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:47:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Good job shutting her up.  But this line was too funny not to point out.  

Quoted:
I don't give a damn what gay people do, as long as it's not shoved down my throat.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:47:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Lady-"A hate filled right-winger, bible thumper"

First off bravo...
in my opinion, this statement alone shows the indecisiveness of the way we are looked at. How the hell can you be a "bible thumper" and "hate filled" at the same time?
Either someone left something out of my Sunday School lesson or things have really changed since I quit going. Which is it?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:49:36 AM EDT
[#5]
When does the War begin?

Geeze man - I'll bet variations of this scene is being replayed all over the country too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel sorry for the liberal that comes up to me when I am taking little Ms. Wedge to school.

She hates liberals

eyes of steel...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:53:56 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't give a damn what gay people do, as long as it's not shoved down my throat.

Sorry Dog1 but that was a funny twist on words

And you are right, they are a hate filled bunch.

GM
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:56:33 AM EDT
[#8]
PWNZD!!

Good job.  Keep up the good work!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:57:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Oh my god how can you put that horrible weapon of death near your innocent infant girl!!!  You right-wing hate monger!!!

Cute kid, and nice rifle!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:07:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Oh my god how can you put that horrible weapon of death near your innocent infant girl!!!  You right-wing hate monger!!!

Cute kid, and nice rifle!

She has pooped on me... She is not innocent.

The rifle stays with her.  It is to keep the boys away in the future.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:21:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Well done, Dog1!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry Dog1 but that was a funny twist on words

And you are right, they are a hate filled bunch.

GM

Yea..I guess that does not sound right...but hey...I was on a roll...

Over? Over!...was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?..HELL NO!"

"Germans?" "Forget..he's on a roll.."

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:26:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
...I'm pro-choice. I don't give a damn what gay people do, as long as it's not shoved down my throat. I don't believe in a god.

Not trying to start any shit or anything, but part of your argument indicates that you have a lot of liberal views of your own … socially liberal if you want to call it that. It's not a bad thing, I think that a lot of us get wrapped up in the whole left and right, black and white, conservative and liberal thing and tend to forget that the VAST majority of Americans do fall somewhere in between.

Anyway, my point being good job at "Taking it" to one of those extremists, but keep in mind that by taking the view that ALL "Liberals are Really Full Of Hate" you could easily be opening yourself up to one of those WAAAAY Right extremists to look at you and say "You don't believe in God? You SUPPORT Abortions? Your going to let GAYS run around corrupting our children? What are you? Some kind of commie Liberal!"
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:55:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...I'm pro-choice. I don't give a damn what gay people do, as long as it's not shoved down my throat. I don't believe in a god.

Not trying to start any shit or anything, but part of your argument indicates that you have a lot of liberal views of your own … socially liberal if you want to call it that. It's not a bad thing, I think that a lot of us get wrapped up in the whole left and right, black and white, conservative and liberal thing and tend to forget that the VAST majority of Americans do fall somewhere in between.

Anyway, my point being good job at "Taking it" to one of those extremists, but keep in mind that by taking the view that ALL "Liberals are Really Full Of Hate" you could easily be opening yourself up to one of those WAAAAY Right extremists to look at you and say "You don't believe in God? You SUPPORT Abortions? Your going to let GAYS run around corrupting our children? What are you? Some kind of commie Liberal!"

True...well said...I'm not a "True Believer" in either party.....however to things that are most inportant to me...strong national defense and guns are the 2 things that I have in common with the Republicans...so I align myslef with them..but you are right....I guess I'm a moderate....

Maybe I should have entitled it-"So on the left are really full of hate."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top