Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 5:05:55 AM EDT
Everywhere I go I see their vandalism - highway overpasses, bathroom stalls, walls, you name it.

They spray paint "Bush Suck" and "Bush Lied" and similar messages all over public areas.

They set fires at their rallies, look at the RNC.

Why doesn't the Press cover any of this?

They are like little children
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:08:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

YUP!  they function on emotion AND they are emotionally immature. But they say that about us!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:11:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I had a hamster once.......he was a dimokrat.He got flushed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:13:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmm

skid2964
Team Member Bronze Contributor
Dildo Master

dinkydow
Team Member and builder of toys for big boys

Toys for big boys?  Dildo master?  Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!

sorry for the hijack
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:15:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:19:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hmm

skid2964
Dillo Master

dinkydow
Team Member and builder of toys for big boys

Toys for big boys?  Dildo master?  Coincidence?  I THINK NOT!

sorry for the hijack

FiftyCalibre
Team Member
Thunder from Down Under

Post Number :: 1241

AUS

Toys and Dildo's?  only so you can have your thunder down under!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:20:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Conservative mindset:  I better take care of my stuff so it will be ready to use when I want to use it.

Leftist mindset:  The Government gave this stuff to me, so I can do whatever I want with it, and they'll give me more when this is gone.

Either mindset, IMHO, determines not only what you will do with your own stuff, but also how you will treat other people's stuff.

Edit to add: the folks who would be inclined to paint "Kerry is Evil" are even more inclined to keep their jobs by showing up to work (or looking for work if they aren't currently working) instead of performing criminal acts.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]
....cause they're pabulum puking cry babies.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:39:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Why are liberals such vandals?

One of the prerequisites for liberalism is a basic disrespect for others' property.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:40:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Everywhere I go I see their vandalism - highway overpasses, bathroom stalls, walls, you name it.

They spray paint "Bush Suck" and "Bush Lied" and similar messages all over public areas.

They set fires at their rallies, look at the RNC.

Why doesn't the Press cover any of this?

You just can't appreciate fine art.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:41:15 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why are liberals such vandals?

One of the prerequisites for liberalism is a basic disrespect for others' property.

There is no such thing as personal property to them anyways...

You silly!

Now hand over your paycheck... My boy needs some Nikes.  Them new silver ones are all the rage.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:53:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Because they are losing more ground every day and are getting crazier every day.  They can't win the debate any more...the country really IS far more conservative than they are.  They are like the Islamofacists...wherever they are, there is this "red zone" of trouble.

Liberalism is dying...and they see that and are freaking out...

I expect them to literally explode on November 3.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe the DNC should be made to organize cleaning and painting parties to fix all the public property their members have vandalized.

Oh, wait!   That's what my tax dollars are for - to pay those lazy democratic union workers to clean it up.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top