Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 3:02:27 AM EDT
Any one know a good model that will heat a house, not just the kitche faucet.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:12:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Gas or electric ?

If you have access to it, gas is the way to go. An electric whole house model may, depending on your current electrical panel,  need an extensive re-work of your wiring and or a sub panel to accommodate the additional load.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:45:50 AM EDT
[#2]
i know someone with a Bosch...they love it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:46:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Electric sorry about that, the gas company wont run a line.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone have a Bosch that they run on LP?

Or has anyone heard anything negative about that?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:59:57 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Any one know a good model that will heat a house, not just the kitche faucet.

I have an AquaStar (nat. gas,made in Portugal) that works well. It has been in use for over two years.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:02:04 AM EDT
[#6]
If you want an LP model, go with the NORITZ. Find them on the web. It has a variable furnace in it and will self adjust to any flow automatically. I put one in a friends house and it is awesome.
It is the size of a very small suitcase.
Very compact and really works well. Runs three bathrooms. Have you ever washed your car with hot water. It does a great job.

Doug
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:03:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If you want an LP model, go with the NORITZ. Find them on the web. It has a variable furnace in it and will self adjust to any flow automatically. I put one in a friends house and it is awesome.
It is the size of a very small suitcase.
Very compact and really works well. Runs three bathrooms. Have you ever washed your car with hot water. It does a great job.

Doug

'Thanks for the suggestion
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top