Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 11:00:43 PM EDT
I as a part time gig, work with kids with behavioral issues and therefore sometimes go to there classroom to observe and document their behavior. One of the kids I see has this hot (not over the top hot, but a "real world hot") older teacher (older to me, I'm 28), she's mid to late 30s, nice curvy body, height proportionate to weight, perky tits, nice ass, brunette and often shows a little more clevage than your average elementary school teacher.

Well I was in the class watching the kid when I look over and there she is on her tip toes one hand outstretched against the chalk board with the other outstreched cleaning it, kinda spread eagle style. All I could think of the rest of the day was hammering her pooper and posting the pics on ARFCOM.

Damn for being married, she's not.....

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I as a part time gig, work with kids with behavioral issues and therefore sometimes go to there classroom to observe and document their behavior. One of the kids I see has this hot (not over the top hot, but a "real world hot") older teacher (older to me, I'm 28), she's mid to late 30s, nice curvy body, height proportionate to weight, perky tits, nice ass, brunette and often shows a little more clevage than your average elementary school teacher.

Well I was in the class watching the kid when I look over and there she is on her tip toes one hand outstretched against the chalk board with the other outstreched cleaning it, kinda spread eagle style. All the could think of the rest of the day was hammering her pooper and posting the pics on ARFCOM.

S.O.

Atta boy
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:18:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Eatin' aint cheatin' is what I've always heard. (just don't let my wife hear it!! LOL)
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Beleive it or not, my wife said she didn't consider oral sex. Yeah, I believe THAT.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:21:56 PM EDT
[#4]
In HS I had a biology teacher that was a babe with a hot ass, I paid so much attention to her that I actually got the best grades in her class and aced everyone of her exams. I liked being her pet student
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#5]
TAPP THAT ASS, DON'T LET IT GET AWAY, DON'T GET CAUGHT......FROM MY EXPERIENCES-WOMEN TEACHERS CAN BE REAL NAUGHTY IN BED.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:15:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Roger that...teachers are all freaks!  Now I'm single and a cop so hook a brother up!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:19:12 AM EDT
[#7]
This post is completely worthless without pics!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:22:18 AM EDT
[#8]
A teacher will make you keep doing it over until you get it right.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:24:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:24:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Teacher trap.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#11]
While I was there today, she squatted down to help a kid with something on the floor. I got a nice view of her small tastefull tat on her lower back and her shirt rode up a bit while her pants lowered a bit in the back. Just enought to make the imagination run. I just was imagining her squatting over my face for a mustache ride. .  Damn me for being married...  Soeating aint cheating huh?.....

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Teacher trap.

Your wife would be proud of you.

edit...not you, wedge....him.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:49:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Dang man! Why not get it over with! Just go into the bathroom  and pound one out real quick! No big deal.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:51:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
While I was there today, she squatted down to help a kid with something on the floor. I got a nice view of her small tastefull tat on her lower back and her shirt rode up a bit while her pants lowered a bit in the back. Just enought to make the imagination run. I just was imagining her squatting over my face for a mustache ride. .  Damn me for being married...  Soeating aint cheating huh?.....

S.O.

LOL!!

What exactly are you supposed to be doing there again?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Roger that...teachers are all freaks!  Now I'm single and a cop so hook a brother up!

SorryOciffer, check if she has a dog before you do the above.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:52:41 PM EDT
[#16]
You seem really regretful to have to see such things.

Please just do me a favor and tell me how much you love your wife or something.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Some people need to have there balls removed. Your married? And your thinking about banging another girl.

Why did you get married?

I don't get it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Sooo... Your wife doesn't consider oral sex, sex huh?  That my friend would worry me?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:58:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Sooo... Your wife doesn't consider oral sex, sex huh?  That my friend would worry me?

I guess his wife must be telling him some thing... LMAO
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:01:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Including me?!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:47:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Wow, you guys are soooooo easy to ruffle. Never said I would do anything but look. In the 1st 1/10000 of a second of meeting ANY woman99.9% of the time my first thought is "would I fuck her?" I think most men if they were completely honest would admit to something similar, even if married, otherwise we wouldn't have Pron, skin mags, Pron shops, BOTD posts ect.  It's called FANTASY. Besides, I dont even know for sure if she WOULD take it in the pooper.

It's just a damn good thing I only go to that class 2x a week for the last 1/2 hour of the day or I would never get my case notes done. I'm happy with mife wife, she's a freak in her own right.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:52:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Some people need to have there balls removed. Your married? And your thinking about banging another girl.

Why did you get married?

I don't get it.

And you're saying girls don't do the same thing? We don't die when we put on the ring, you know...

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:54:49 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Well I was in the class watching the kid when I look over and there she is on her tip toes one hand outstretched against the chalk board with the other outstreched cleaning it, kinda spread eagle style. All I could think of the rest of the day was hammering her pooper and posting the pics on ARFCOM.

S.O.

Better read Sec 14.765 Felony Lust. You're already a suspect. I'm letting you off with a warning this time, but don't let me catch me cutting your eyes at that body again....

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:04:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Including me?!

[dante]Try not to suck any more dicks on your way through the parking lot![dante]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#26]
TTIWWOVH!!!!

Hot For Teacher
by Van Halen

Oh, wow, man
Wait a second, man
What do you think the teacher's gonna look like this year?
My butt, man.
Uh!
Oh yeah!

T-T-teacher stop that screamin'
Teacher don't you see?
Don't wanna be no uptown fool
Maybe I should go to hell
But I am doing well
Teacher needs to see me after school

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Ow! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Hey, I heard you missed us
We're back! (Hey!)
I brought my pencil
Give me something to write on, man!
Whoa

Uh!

Ooo-oo-ooo

I heard about your lessons
but lessons are so cold
I know about this school
Little girl from Cherry Lawn
How can you be so bold?
How did you know that golden rule?

I think of all the education that I've missed
But then my homework was never quite like this!

Whoa! Got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!
I've got it bad, so bad
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
(Guitar Solo)

Oh man, I think the clock is slow
I don't feel tardy
Class dismissed!
Ooh-yeah!

I've got it bad,
Got it bad,
Got it bad,
I'm hot for teacher!

Whoa!
Oh! Ooh, yes I'm hot
Wow!

Oh my God!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top