User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 10:23:32 PM EDT
Damn  after 10 yrs the ban will be over
you guys who are older are so much luckier being born in 85 sucks
86 ban
89 import ban
94 awb
wtf i will finally for the first time be able to get  all the goodies on an ar
if only i had beeen born in time to be 21 before 85 i would have some nfa weapons today but i wasnt
so now i get to wait another year and a half to get an mp5 if i can find one by than.shit
oh well 1 down three to go next in line 86 and 34 nfa
than 89
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:25:15 PM EDT
[#1]
22 here, I got my first Class3 and paid alot of money for it.  now I can get some stuff cheaper, but i run into the problem of what to get now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:35:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Nobody wanted this stuff till we were told we couldn't have it...I know that is a generalization, but it is mostly true. I would love to see 1986 go away, but I'm not holding my breath. 1989 can mostly be overcome...since 1994 was the hangup...these are good times!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I think 89 could be taken down, Im sure a few companies would be glad to see it go.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe if it goes away and crime goes down we could get them to start relaxing(the sheep)
than they go oh guns dont cause crime people do(well duh no shit thats what we have been saying all along)
than maybe they would ease of and we get a few more bans gone
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:39:51 AM EDT
[#5]
That's 10 years of my life I'll never get back.

But the good side is that the Brady Bill, AWB, and especially the proposed gun control after Columbine got me into guns and pro-gun politics.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:42:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's 10 years of my life I'll never get back.

But the good side is that the Brady Bill, AWB, and especially the proposed gun control after Columbine got me into guns and pro-gun politics.

GunLvr

Me too.  Guns got me active in politis

side note

I have the servings of crow cooking now for all the people here who were spouting gloom and doom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top