Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 7:48:58 PM EDT
"On Monday, the Assault Weapons Ban expires.  Thank Gdd!  Now I can shoot geese with my UZI!"

Nothing like spreading misconceptions to the uninformed masses.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:51:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Letterman has been "phoning it in" for the last ten years.

Screw him... we won!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Whatta retard...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Hrmm, thats doesnt sound like a bad idea.

/me goes to get a hunting liscence and an UZI
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't stand that arshole.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:01:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
"On Monday, the Assault Weapons Ban expires.  Thank Gdd!  Now I can shoot geese with my UZI!"
-snip-

Spray and Pray baby.... Spray and Pray
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:04:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
-snip-

Spray and Pray baby.... Spray and Pray

More thrusts per squeeze  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:06:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

You don't have to go anywhere to get an UZI, they'll be flooding the streets on the 14th.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I havent watched a TV talk show in years. The only ones I ever did like was Leno & Conan. Leno seeming to be the more conservative fellow.

Letterman is a douche. Never watched his show.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:23:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't have to go anywhere to get an UZI, they'll be flooding the streets on the 14th.

Oh yeah, thats right. I totally forgot about the days when inexpensive military style sporting weapons can be purchased off the ice cream man at a fraction of market value. They're back!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll just get mine from all the neighborhood kids that will be running around with them. Hell, I'm bigger than they are.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]
He was on the AssHat Stern show this morning, admitted he is a huge lib. Go figure.....

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:06:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I think Letterman moved out of my town a few years ago, but trust me, we have so many Canadian geese here, fighting them requires some AWs
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:12:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah, thats right. I totally forgot about the days when inexpensive military style sporting weapons can be purchased off the ice cream man at a fraction of market value. They're back!

Nope I tried..
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=272602
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:25:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Screw him... we won!

'scuse me. Still not getting the part where a piece of shitty legislation that should have NEVER been passed, that has been in force for 10 full years, and is ONLY going away because of a built-in EXPIRATION clause is a "Win"?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:28:09 PM EDT
[#15]
I bet Letterman has a whole basement of full auto stuff for him & his private security force.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:34:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Wow... some people are so use to defeat that they can't recognize a victory when they see it.

Crack a beer & a smile Rayra... we won this round!!!

Enjoy the feeling NOW buddy, because the next fight is just around the bend... it always is!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#18]

'scuse me. Still not getting the part where a piece of shitty legislation that should have NEVER been passed, that has been in force for 10 full years, and is ONLY going away because of a built-in EXPIRATION clause is a "Win"?

This person is in california..........

You are more than welcome to move away from there and rejoin America.

Yes I know the weather is great,  you make a gazillion $$ at your job and that your house is worth 500k but damn.......I would sell that $hit and move to Az and buy a lotta nice toys....and no boot on your neck.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:56:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

This person is in california..........

You are more than welcome to move away from there and rejoin America.

Yes I know the weather is great,  you make a gazillion $$ at your job and that your house is worth 500k but damn.......I would sell that $hit and move to Az and buy a lotta nice toys....and no boot on your neck.

Boot on neck. Nice visual of how the gov't treats us here.

I've got a place in AZ, but CA still feels like home. If only I could somehow break it away from the rest of the union and make it into its own country. I have radical plans for this state. If only I could somehow seize absolute power. I would turn this place into the envy of the world.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:00:46 AM EDT
[#20]
i agree with rayra.

all we did was keep it from being extended.

if we got the impot ban lifted, i'd see that as a victory.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:25:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Screw him... we won!

In an "us vs. them" situation, if you didn't lose, you won.

That's the way I see it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:45:18 AM EDT
[#22]
Another Hollywood elitist, ranting about something he knows nothing about.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:49:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Nothing like spreading misconceptions to the uninformed masses.  

Actually, the UZI was specifically named in the 1994 AWB.  So, it wasn't a 100% false statement.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:43:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:49:19 AM EDT
[#25]
With the way networks have been behaving, particularly in the past 10 years, and with the rise of Foxnews, I simply do not ever watch networks except for football.

The local news and 90% of sitcoms are horrible anyway....  It's not that much of a loss.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 3:40:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I think Letterman moved out of my town a few years ago, but trust me, we have so many Canadian geese here, fighting them requires some AWs

Canadian geese?  They are citizens of Canada??  

You mean Canada Geese, right?

P.S.  Just giving you a hard time  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 4:51:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Letterman is a commie POS.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:01:50 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got my hip waders out, c'mon assault weapons, flood them streets!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:08:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Letterman has an ENORMOUS following with "..............Gay..............." people.Wonder why?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:13:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
i agree with rayra.

all we did was keep it from being extended.

if we got the impot ban lifted, i'd see that as a victory.

Absolutely correct. Then I'd get my Sig550, sure not paying $6,000+ for one.

I just want to know are the AKs going to be left in the driveway or the sidewalk Monday. Want to make sure I scoop it up as soon as they start flooding the streets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top