Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 7:33:55 PM EDT
That there isn't much being said about the anniversary of 9/11 coming up?
I haven't heard anything but a few quick blurbs on the idiot box.

Talk amongst yourselves.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:34:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]
My TV has had all kinds of shit about it.  The same old documentaries.  Talking heads reminding us of the anniversary.
New towlie head vid out, Greta talkin bout it an hour ago and how it may be a lead in for another 9-11 style attack.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
They're too busy bitching about the AWB and the Bush ANG documents.

Now that the documents will be proven forgeries, they will have to report something else negative about Bush.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
That's because it is over, old news, won't make ratings!  Now that the new has worn off, everyone is back to being caught up with themselves, and have all but forgotten.  Truly a sad testament to the downward spiral of our country!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#5]
+1

The only thing that I've seen is the History Channel specials on the Towers and the 9/11 report.  Everyone else seems to be totally silent.

I guess they're all preocupied with the "AK-47's, Uzi's and TEC-9's that are about to flood the streets".  

It's perfect for the media.  They can focus attention on a totally BULLSHIT non-story and and the sheeple (with attention spans of gnats) won't have to "deal" with that whole messy 9/11 "thing".

I think I need to go smash something....
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#6]
People have been forgetting sicne its not the first thing they see anymore.  I remember 1st year after it was big, 2nd year I didnt hear much.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I hate TV.   'cept for fox news, and Jim Scoutten
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#8]
God punishing the Democrats in Florida with all these hurricanes(Sorry for the Repubs getting caught in the crossfire). That is getting the lions share of the coveragre as well..  remeber folk, the Libs own the media.  Were just a few weeks from the Presidential election.  9-11 coverage is going to be light as possible to keep momentum from Bush.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#9]
TV sux, I don't watch it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top