Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 7:28:05 PM EDT
I have a generic question but I am looking for the most specific answers you can come up with.

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I wanted to get as many of the BIG THINKERS on this thread to see what you can come up with on this...

Here is my equation:

Semiauto shotgun + pistol grip + folding stock + detachable mag = what?

once the '94 AWB expires...

The above shotgun is not a Street Sweeper or a USAS-12 which have both been deemed DD's (destructive devices).

DO NOT worry about 922(r) because the shotgun will have enough parts to be considered US.

One more question....   What law states that any shotgun like this cannot have a magazine capacity  over 5 rounds ?

The exam is over.  Please put down your pencils and post...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Saiga
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#2]
SPAS 15?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top