Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 12:44:09 PM EDT
I'd like to get a jersey that say either "Republicans" or "Bush 04," (probably the former, because it could be used for more than one year), but all the places I know of have minimum orders of 10 or 12 or so. O'course, if other ARFCOMmers were willing to go in on it (I just need one, so it has to be enough to fill the minimum order), I could get it from a place that had a minimum. Anybody else want one? What sport (hockey, football, baseball, soccer, etc)?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hewlett Packard makes a T-Shirt transfer paper.  You make your design on the computer, mirror the image, and print it on the paper. Viola! You have an iron-on transfer.

If you follow the instructions EXACTLY, they work pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
My wife owns a screen printing company. What do you want?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I will go in for Superbowl rings..
2004 AWB CHAMPIONS!...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top