Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2004 12:33:31 PM EDT
They had a news break w/Frankenfienstien making a "plea" to the retail stores that sell firearms. She said"we need to keep these guns of the street" "So I ask all the retail stores to not sell these weapons." Like the criminal is going to go into Wal-mart and fill out paper work and all that anyway. But I guess to her , anybody that owns guns IS a criminal. Thought I'd let you know. Take care.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, I hope Walmart starts stocking ARs.
Did they stock ARs before the ban, back when they sold handguns?

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably. That would be cool to go in and put an AR or AK on law-away!!Or what ever else was banned!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Tell the f-ing whore that gunshops NEVER STOPPED SELLING THE GODDAMNED THINGS!!!!

There will be no noticeable change in crimes or ownership, other than the price drop may convince a few of us gun crazed lunatics to get another one.  They never slowed down in sales do to the ban, crime did not go down because of the ban, mags were always avail during the ban,  the only thing the ban accomplished was to raise my fucking blood pressure!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would be seet if they did, thry would probably sell plastic ColtMattel  M4geries for about $7.50.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:20:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tell the f-ing whore that gunshops NEVER STOPPED SELLING THE GODDAMNED THINGS!!!!

There will be no noticeable change in crimes or ownership, other than the price drop may convince a few of us gun crazed lunatics to get another one.  They never slowed down in sales do to the ban, crime did not go down because of the ban, mags were always avail during the ban,  the only thing the ban accomplished was to raise my fucking blood pressure!!!!!!

Don't try and confuse the sheep with FACTS!  The pols and groups like the Brady Bunch have repeated the LIE that "Assault Weapons" == machine guns for so long that it's now just accecpted as the truth without question.

"It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion."
-Joseph Goebbels

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
-Joseph Goebbels

"What good fortune for those in power that the people do not think."
-Adolf Hitler

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:13:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't know if Wally World has ever sold ARs, but the first AR I ever saw was at a "Coast to Coast" hardware store.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Victory, how sweet it is...(Jackie Gleason voice)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top