Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 12:17:56 PM EDT
When the padded envelope showed up today I was hoping it was something good
that I forgot I ordered, oh well.

It has a CD that will soon be in pieces,don't ask what's on it because I could never bring myself
to watch it.

It also has a bumper sticker that I need to think of what to do with. (any ideas?)

Well I did my part to help waste their resources

GM

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I got some Kerry bumper stickers from MoveOn.org.  I briefly thought of doing something evil with them, but ended up just throwing them away.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:37:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Got 4 of the moveon.org padded envelopes yesterday, tossed them without opening.

Expecting another dozen or so.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
When the padded envelope showed up today I was hoping it was something good
that I forgot I ordered, oh well.

It has a CD that will soon be in pieces,don't ask what's on it because I could never bring myself
to watch it.

It also has a bumper sticker that I need to think of what to do with. (any ideas?)

Well I did my part to help waste their resources

GM

I got mine yesterday as well.  I plan on putting a nice hole through every picture of sKerry on the cover of that thing.  That's the only reason I got it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:01:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I got mine last week, and 2A373 and I went out and shot up a .655" steel plate with the DVD and sticker attached to the front of it--I wish we did bring a camera and take pics--there was only bits and pieces left of the DVD (and case) and the goofy sticker. Plenty of 5.56 (M193 and M855) and some 30-06 blacktip made short work of that crap.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:05:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mine showed up yesterday...  haven't decided a fitting end for it yet...

I actually watched it first, to see what they were saying. Fell asleep. Hope everyone else who watches does too.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I got mine last week, opened it up,  pooped on it, sealed it and put return to sender...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:41:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Just put the stickers on your garbage can. If I can get any, that's where they'll be.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:44:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm using the dvd as a coaster for my coffee mug at work,  I'm sure the libs there will recognize it before long and bitch.  fun times.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:49:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Lets get about 20 of them sKerry stickers to LVgunner and have him line the rear tire treads with them, and film him doing a half block burn out!!!!!

Only good use I can think of.
CH
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Urinal?  Preferably at a local establishment you know to be frequented by lefties?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:50:38 PM EDT
[#12]
would it be legal to produce range posters like you can buy of osama and saddam,  though make the image be kerry?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Got a picture of Kerry & Edwards. Thanked them and asked for more. Will use at range. Wrote another letter and told them I would not vote for a traitor or scumbag trial lawyer.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Hmm, how about some Hanoi John urinal stickers...   ;)
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:10:26 PM EDT
[#15]
look on the back, it tells you to email them if you're the 5th person to see the kit:
so here's my BS letter to them:

Dear Moveon.org
I must say, a liberal friend of mine just gave me the "Kerry Kit"  it was absolutely hilarious, you guys should look into doing comedy routines.  Anyway I'd like to let you know that the DVD is making an excellent coaster for my coffee mug right now and the bumper stickers and cards make for great BB gun targets for the kids.  thanks for giving out such multi purpose gifts.  And I'm proud to let you know that I'm still voting for Bush.
Thanks,
TheRedHorseman

made me feel good, and no I dont have any kids, but I am shooting one of the stickers up with a bb gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top