Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2004 8:35:52 AM EDT
Good Lord!

Heinz Kerry: Opponents Of Health Care Plan Are 'Idiots'
Candidate's Wife Doesn't Mince Words

Teresa Heinz Kerry says "only an idiot" would fail to support her husband's health care plan.

But Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, told the (Lancaster) Intelligencer Journal that "of course, there are idiots."

Kerry's proposal includes health care subsidies for children, the unemployed, small companies and more; and government assistance to insurers and employers that keep premiums for workers down.

If Kerry is elected, Heinz Kerry predicts that opponents of his health care plan will be voted out of office. She says, "Only an idiot wouldn't like this."

Heinz Kerry stumped in Lancaster, Harrisburg and York on Wednesday, the third day of a four-day campaign swing through Pennsylvania.

On Thursday, she holds a roundtable discussion health care at a hotel in King of Prussia.

http://www.nbc10.com/politics/3717093/detail.html
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#1]
She just keeps driving nails into her hubbys coffin.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]
We should send letters to her encouraging her to stand up and speak out on her convictions.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, I'm glad she's back. I think they should let the bitch do all of the talking from now till November... it won't make matters much worse for the dems anyway. hahaha! Nothing like calling your potential electorate "idiots". That's what the dems count on people to be--she's just the only one that has actually come right out and said it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#5]
You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

No class!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#6]
i bet her pussy stinks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#7]
But next week, Kerry will oppose the same bill....

ktm500
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:46:31 AM EDT
[#8]
"Prescription drugs for seniors" was the first step.  We're gonna get a "health care plan" no matter what.  

It's funny to see people make fun of the Kerry plan and laud Bush.  Nothing like consistency.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:46:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i bet her pussy stinks.

I'll never get close enough to John Kerry to find out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i bet her pussy stinks.

I'll never get close enough to John Kerry to find out.

Just ask John Edwards then, he's always got his face in kerry's face.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:51:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for sharing those great words of wisdom Mrs Teresa Heinz Hunt Stokely Kraft Bullseye Thousand Island A1 Miracle Whip Whatever Kerry!

Now, go stick a dill pickle in your cunt, bitch! Perhaps the sourness will make it tighten up and look more like your face!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:52:22 AM EDT
[#13]
What ever happened to Hitlerys free health care for everyone, she had 8 years to implement it.

The new Heinz health care plan requires participants to eat lots of ketchup
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#14]
I, for one, am very happy to see her back in the public eye.  She's nothing but good for the Republicans.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
i bet her pussy stinks.

EEEEEEEWWWWW!!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top