Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 9:19:00 PM EDT
You know I'm a big supporter of free speach and yes I know that means protesting a war too. But if I ever saw someone spitting on a vet...............they would be spitting dental work right after

"I will freely admit that I spit on a few ex veterans/cops/and plain establishment types who I hated back in the day but that was a long time ago. It was always in the heat of the moment, at protests and also at school similar to what you described (I was always with my friends and we protected either by a police line or being where the vets couldn't get to us--although I did get arrested a few times it was worth it to educate people about the evils of that horrible WRONG war).

That was a long time ago, and since then I have forgiven those who killed innocent women and children in Vietnam and commited obscene war crimes there. It was a long time ago, surely now you realize what you did was wrong. It was immoral and illegal and naturally many people resented and hated you for participating in it. You would be smart to let the past be in the past and just let it go if you have hard feelings against more enlightened and intelligent people who only tried to make you see the error of your ways.

I am not going to lie (as some people do) and deny my anti-war activities and stances. I am not going to thank you for your service (YICK). If you were a good person, you would not have gone. Nothing makes me more angry than criminals, sociopathic killers who come here and whine and beg for sympathy. DU is not a place where you will get much of it."

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:24:22 PM EDT
[#1]
DU or you found Kerry's or Hillary's on line diary.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#2]
wow.  scum of the earth!  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:28:28 PM EDT
[#3]
You might want to quote that.. I was about to seek you out and kick your ass!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:30:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, without it being in a quote it kindof looks like you're statement.

That person deserved a good ol fashioned boot stomp.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:44:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Fixed......if I had wrote that......I would have shot myself afterwords
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 2:29:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:43:11 AM EDT
[#7]
I am all for the " know your enemy " line of thinking, BUT for the life of me I can understand why people hang out at that trash site.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top