Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 9:02:55 PM EDT
I want to get him something thats totally cool but I'm having a rough time thinking of something. He's practically got everything he could ask for. I'd like to get him a little Davy Crickett .22 but I think I'll have to wait till next year or year after for that...I want to get him something that's just from me instead of from me and the mrs'.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Legoland! My son had the time of his life!! Disneyland & Knotts did'nt hurt either.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh oh get him one of those battery powered Harley Davidsons! Those ROCK!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:11:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Barrett M82! While you still can!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Oh oh get him one of those battery powered Harley Davidsons! Those ROCK!

LOL he's already got a Honda Minimoto.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:22:24 PM EDT
[#6]
A gocart or a four wheeler!  

My boy just turned three and he loves to go to autozone, cuz they got all those "pocket bikes" or whatever you call them, they can supposedly get up to 30-40 MPH but NO WAY! He is a clumsy as I am and he'd kill himself!

He does have the yellow "power wheels" type humvee from Wal-Mart, and he even fliped it driving over a big ball...  He's definately a chip off the old block

They got a go cart at Wal-Mart for $200 that claims to do 12 MPH... I think he could handle that.

I also have my eye on the crickett 22, but I'm affraid that is a few years away.

Happy hunting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top