Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 3:51:02 PM EDT
Did anyone see the piece on the AWB on ABC by peter jennings? Yet another biased gun report....
It really chaps my hide..
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
NBC did the same thing.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Peter Jennings is a communist POS.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:24:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

ALL of the major media news outlets, TV, radio and the papers are whining BIG time now that the AWB's death is imminent.  The Left is in full throated cry and they are fucking desperate.

Nothing is going to work.  This turkey is doomed.  We won...and the reason is because WE elected REPUBLICANS to the presidency and to congresss.

Don't ANY of you forget that VERY simple fact.  Since the REPUBLICANS took over the House in 1994, not ONE damn anti-gun law has been passed.  Remember that when you step into the voting booth on November 2.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ALL of the major media news outlets, TV, radio and the papers are whining BIG time now that the AWB's death is imminent.  

It's funny, the media used to try to keep their bias covert.  Maybe since they've been called out on it so many times, they just said screw it and just go ahead and tailor their newscasts around Democratic talking points.  I mean, just look how coordinated they are all the time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:34:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Don't ANY of you forget that VERY simple fact. Since the REPUBLICANS took over the House in 1994, not ONE damn anti-gun law has been passed. Remember that when you step into the voting booth on November 2.

Amen to that - here is the deal folks, vote all Republican in November and we gain 5 strong pro-RKBA seats in the Senate (enough to flip the March vote to renew the ban) and at least two in the House - not only that but we keep pro-gun people in charge of the committees that hear gun control legislation and out of the hands of Kennedy, Schumer and Feinstein (the people the Dems nominated for those same committees).

I consider myself a libertarian and I'm not thrilled with some of the restrictions passed during the Bush administration; but I am wholeheartedly pulling for the Republicans this election. Without them we would not being seeing a ban sunset and they are our best hope to start repealing some of the more onerous legislation out there.

O yeah, fuck Peter Jennings that disingenuous piece of excrement.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:38:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ALL of the major media news outlets, TV, radio and the papers are whining BIG time now that the AWB's death is imminent.  

It's funny, the media used to try to keep their bias covert.  Maybe since they've been called out on it so many times, they just said screw it and just go ahead and taylor their newscasts around Democratic talking points.  I mean, just look how coordinated they are all the time.

Naw, it's just a coincidence. Just imagine what would happen if we didn't have the internet.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Peter Jennings is a communist POS.  

CORRECTION:Peter Jennings is a Canadian communist POS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top