Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 1:44:58 PM EDT
I'm pretty pissed off at the comments Mr Kerry has been making about the coalition forces in Iraq and the War on Terror… It makes me wonder if it's worth our while wading in on your side when somebody who MAY be the next President is making comments like those highlighted in red…… still when all your real friends have been pissed off by his big mouth and wont help you, he can always ask his French and German 'friends' to lend a hand……

Speech by the Vice President……

"We could not have succeeded in these efforts without the help of dozens of countries around the world. We have a coalition of 30 nations in Afghanistan, and some 30 nations in Iraq. We're grateful for their commitment and for the sacrifice of their people, as well. For this part -- for his part, the President's opponent, Senator Kerry, calls our allies a "coalition of coerced and the bribed" and "window dressing."

Now, when the President praises our allies, Senator Kerry today called it the phoniest thing he's ever heard.

I've got news for Senator Kerry. As General Tommy Franks said recently, every contribution from every nation is important. They deserve our respect, not insults. Demeaning our allies is an interesting approach for someone seeking the office of the presidency. When it comes to diplomacy, it looks to me like John Kerry should stick to windsurfing. (Laughter and applause.)

Do me a favour Mr Kerry? … FUCK OFF AND DIE!

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
He's a dumb ass, pay him no mind.
The inteligent and educated appreciate the unwavering support that you country has given us.
Hell, there are times that had it not been for Thatcher and Blair, we would have stood alone.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:01:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I know you guys appreciate us, and I know we will stick by each other. But this clowns comments are going to be all over the papers and do a great deal to undermine the publics support for this war. I can see the headlines now… "we should pull out of Iraq now because Kerry thinks we suck"…

Kerry needs to engage his brain before engaging his mouth. If he is going to be "President' and the most powerful man on Earth he SHOULD consider that when he spouts these sort of comments, (and I know they are just cheap shots at GW and intended for Democratic party faithful consumption), the people he is rubbishing MAY assume he actually means it.

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope he loses too… (although I shouldn't be poking my nose into other peoples elections…)
We have a load of people kitting out and heading off to the Gulf this week and it's been a liitle 'tense'… When I heard this  on Fox his comments just pissed me off!

I'm off to take a "chill pill"

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Kerry is a fraud. Recognize him for what he is.

Blair is a true statesman. Not up there with Churchill, but give him time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Do me a favour Mr Kerry? … FUCK OFF AND DIE!

ANdy

Don't worry, he lost the election
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They deserve our respect, not insults. Demeaning our allies is an interesting approach for someone seeking the office of the presidency.

Andy,

He works hard to please SOME of our allies.  Just not you.  Mostly the frogs (but the Krauts too)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't pay attention to that blithering idiot, Andy.  Kerry is a bloody wanker and always speaks when he has a pair of schnitzels inside his mouth.  

Cheers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top