Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 1:27:32 PM EDT
Hi guys,

I recently upgraded to Mozilla 7.2 and am loving it. However there is one glitch that I can’t figure out. When I try and check my aol mail through AOL.com it messes up. After I type in my name and password and hit “sign in” it comes right back to the same page without my password or username as if I had never typed anything in. After I do this again it acts like it is going to my account and then says that there was an error and I have to try again later. The tab for the web browser window says one of two things: either “RPA Error” or “Virtual Lock Software Error”.

I figure that this has to do with some sort of disagreement between Mozilla’s security features and the AOL website though I cannot figure it out even after looking through some of the troubleshooting guides. Help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
1. Remove all cookies
2. Clear the memory cache
3. Clear the disk cache
I know it's cool to hate Microsoft products, but IE won't have this issue.  And if your going the basher route, Dump AOL.  They are far more hated than MS ever will be.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top