Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 12:05:25 PM EDT
news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20040908/ts_alt_afp/us_vote_poll_bush_kerry_040908164913

"Planet Earth Poll:  Kerry would win in a landslide!"

So what?  Much of the world dislikes us.  We are too audacious.  We are the world's cowboys.  We really MEAN it when we say something.  We don't waffle and lie behind someone's back.  We carry a BIG stick.  We own most of the goodies and money in the world.  We are the most productive, most free, happiest, most prosperous, and healthiest people on the planet.  We have the purest form of a true and working democracy on the planet.  Our rights and freedoms are shared by NO other nation.

All this is why MILLIONS of folks all over the planet keep knocking on the door to get in.

We are the ONLY place where a loser person like me can rise out of a "troubled" youth, on the jailhouse doorstep, complete a military career from E-1 to O-3 with E-7 in between, return to school and finally realize the American Dream as a university faculty member and DoD consultant.

(I am NOT bragging...merely pointing out an example of how great our opportunities are in America!)

Frankly, I couldn't care less who the ROW wants as president.  What is critical is how our electorate votes.  For that we need to continue our efforts to get President Bush re-elected.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Sure, as an American I prefer weak leaders in other countries.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:10:25 PM EDT
[#2]
dupe
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#3]
10 out of 10 Terrorist prefer Anybody but Bush!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:19:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Dupe?

Bummer.

Lock it if you wish, Mods.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:22:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I saw that.  My response to all those dumbasses would be "This is why I'm glad you can't vote in our elections."  Followed by "Oh yeah, does your OWN country even let you vote??"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top