Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 11:44:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:45:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are great!  I'll try to scan some of mymuch crappier underwater photos from my honeymoon in Curacao and post them later tonight.  Tagged for now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Costa Rica; Pacific side; July 04
Moray
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/billyw9/WreckMoray.jpg
White Tip:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/billyw9/WhiteTipShark1.jpg
Visions of the movie Open Water flash through my head (actually this was before the movie came out):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/billyw9/CatIsland2OpenWater.jpg

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a bunch of video and 35mm of my dives in and around the Kelp forest off Cali.
Haven't upgraded to digital yet, but it would be nice just so I could do color shift with photoshop, and not have to worry about filters.
I'll see if I can scan a few later tonight.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice !

I've recently gotten into UW photography - but not any of the really expensive equipment, just a digital camera and a cheap housing.  (Maybe someday I'll get a strobe, but that might be too much trouble).

I posted a bunch of UW photos in the team member forum a while ago.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I dive for clam, but I don't have any pics.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I have a bunch of video and 35mm of my dives in and around the Kelp forest off Cali.
Haven't upgraded to digital yet, but it would be nice just so I could do color shift with photoshop, and not have to worry about filters.

Cool, One day I plan to do a kelp forrest dive, I've got several 35 mm shots of wrecks off panama city FLA, I can probably scan tomorrow.  I just started video, have some from Costa Rica.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:28:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:32:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool, One day I plan to do a kelp forrest dive, I've got several 35 mm shots of wrecks off panama city FLA, I can probably scan tomorrow.  I just started video, have some from Costa Rica.

I have only dived (dove?) kelp forest once, but it was one of the BEST dives I've ever done.  We dove out of San Diego - 1st dive on the Yukon, and then two dives in the kelp.  Awesome!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:36:54 PM EDT
[#9]
FANTASTIC PICS!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:43:05 PM EDT
[#10]
We go mainly to the Kelp dives, I have never seen a more diverse eco system, with a wider range of wildlife.
Also, picking up 7 lobster a day per person is a nice side note.
The only thing is that water gets nice and cold, I was wearing a 7mm suit till I got my dry suit.
Man what a difference, no discomfort what so ever.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:06:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
We go mainly to the Kelp dives, I have never seen a more diverse eco system, with a wider range of wildlife.
Also, picking up 7 lobster a day per person is a nice side note.
The only thing is that water gets nice and cold, I was wearing a 7mm suit till I got my dry suit.
Man what a difference, no discomfort what so ever.

That's the reason I have a hard time convincing the fiancee to go - she's not a big fan of the cold water.  

I REALLY want to go back to the kelp - and I'd also love to dive around Vancouver, but it'll probably be a while before we get the chance again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top