Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/8/2004 10:25:50 AM EDT
Here is my 4000th post. I may not be known to all but I am known to many. I do not always post seriously but I have once or twice. I have spent a very large amount of time here. My first paid membership was a gift and I have paid since receiving it. I try to give back as much as I can by spreading all the knowledge I can remember, but sometimes it is just as good to simply give you people what you really want...lots of pictures of half naked womenz...yeah, I know you want all naked, but that would be against the COC.

Oh, the_reject, thanks for the homebrew and a place to stop and chat for a while!

Enjoy and take it easy on the bandwidth.

Sorry used all the band width...)-:

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are some freaky looking womenz
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Why so many fat chicks?????
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nevermind.......
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:40:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I have to ask:

What type of event was this?

Great shots!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:41:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Byte is that your site?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:42:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, help me out here - somehthing to do with D&D and slutty girls?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:42:40 AM EDT
[#8]

SHHHHHWWINNNNGG!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Niiiiiice!

Congrats on the 4000 mark!

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:45:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Dude, I see manginas.... eeccch, that's a lot of ugly assed men...errrr women there.
Spidey Girl looked good.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:46:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
s93847788.onlinehome.us/dcon/IMG_5421-1.JPG
SHHHHHWWINNNNGG!!!

It warms my heart to see that Jewel looks as good in real life as she does on the screen.

And it reignites my blood-lust at those FUCKTARD COCKBITES at Fox that axed Firefly in the first place.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:48:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:49:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Was this guy there?

Damn you for posting that link. I need to wash my eyes out with gasoline now.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:52:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

And it reignites my blood-lust at those FUCKTARD COCKBITES at Fox that axed Firefly in the first place.  

Just buy the DVD set and convince those that never have seen it to do the same.  Your dollars speak volumes.  Enough money changing hands over the series and who knows what will happen.  Farscapes getting a movie.

Would love to see a Firefly comeback, though getting all the original cast back would be difficult.  I'd settle for Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk from the original cast.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It warms my heart to see that Jewel looks as good in real life as she does on the screen.

She is very, very, very nice in person. We only chatted for a couple minutes but it was really cool.

As info:
The movie, Serenity, has finished shooting and will be out April 22, and it really looks like it will be a three movie deal. FOX holds the serial rights and right now it'll be years before another series is possible. Entire cast is returning, well, the major characters.

Dragon*Con is a D&D, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Comic, etc Convention. It is a yearly thing. It was pretty cool.

No, the TRON guys wasn't there, at least not Friday nite. These where taken on one day of the four day convention.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:03:53 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
SHHHHHWWINNNNGG!!!

When I saw that photo I thought "wow, someone did a really good Kaylee costume."
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:03:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Errr, what rock have you been living under?

Firefly the movie: Serenity

Directed by
Joss Whedon

Writing credits
Joss Whedon

Plot Outline: The feature-length adaptation of Joss Whedon's TV show, set five hundred years in the future, aboard Serenity, a transport ship captained by Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds.

The film centers around Captain Malcolm Reynolds, a hardened veteran (on the losing side) of a galactic civil war, who now ekes out a living pulling off small crimes and transport-for-hire aboard his ship, "Serenity."

He leads a small, eclectic crew who are the closest thing he has left to family -- squabbling, insubordinate and undyingly loyal.

When Mal takes on two new passengers -- a young doctor and his unstable, telepathic sister -- he gets much more than he bargained for. The pair are fugitives from the coalition dominating the universe, who will stop at nothing to reclaim the girl.

The crew that was once used to skimming the outskirts of the galaxy unnoticed find themselves caught between the unstoppable military force of the Universal Alliance and the horrific, cannibalistic fury of the Reavers, savages who roam the very edge of space.

Hunted by vastly different enemies, they begin to discover that the greatest danger to them may be on board "Serenity" herself.

Comments: Filming started 3rd of June.

Credited cast:  
Nathan Fillion ....  Capt. Malcolm Reynolds
Gina Torres ....  Zoë Warren
Alan Tudyk ....  'Wash' Warren
Morena Baccarin ....  Inara Serra
Jewel Staite ....  Kaylee Frye
Adam Baldwin ....  Jayne Cobb
Sean Maher ....  Dr. Simon Tam
Summer Glau ....  River Tam
Ron Glass ....  Shepherd Book

Quoted:
Just buy the DVD set and convince those that never have seen it to do the same.  Your dollars speak volumes.  Enough money changing hands over the series and who knows what will happen.  Farscapes getting a movie.

Would love to see a Firefly comeback, though getting all the original cast back would be difficult.  I'd settle for Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin and Alan Tudyk from the original cast.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
SHHHHHWWINNNNGG!!!

+10!

How can you fit so many nerds in one room?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
SHHHHHWWINNNNGG!!!

+10!

How can you fit so many nerds in one room?  

Dude the 20,000+ people took over TWO major hotels in downtown Atlanta.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Errr, what rock have you been living under?

Firefly the movie: Serenity

snip

The rock titled "Get a life, screw some chicks and drink some beers with friends".

Thanks for the info though.  I was unaware.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:10:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Was this guy there?

Aaaaack!!!    

Mammaltoe!  That's as bad as the Elvis wannabe with cameltoe.  Why did you do that to me?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:11:21 AM EDT
[#24]
99.9% sssssssskkkkkkkkaaaaaaaannnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:22:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Interesting..... talk about flashbacks.....

Damn, now I'm going to have to check out the websites for a couple of these CONs, and see when
the next one is going to be close to here. As Lightning_P38 said, it's an interesting thing to see, if
you keep an open mind. I used to go to them occasionally in my younger, unmarried days, and I have
to say that yes, some of these girls are freaky, but that can be a good thing too!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:25:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Fixed.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:26:32 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Byte is that your site?

Yep, whipped it up my own self. It may resemble some of the shoot pics pages I post...hmmm

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Was this guy there?

You know.... as I clicked the link I thought, "I sure hope this ain't the Tron Camel Toe guy".

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:29:25 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Wow, a page full of X

Still seems to be working. I should have a bit more bandwidth than that...

btw, don't buy any more guns.

ByteTheBullet (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:30:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was this guy there?

You know.... as I clicked the link I thought, "I sure hope this ain't the Tron Camel Toe guy".

That is EXACTLY why I checked the staus bar on the bottom of the window before I clicked on it...my eyes are saved!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:31:18 AM EDT
[#31]
w00t!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Some babes, but truly a bunch of people with way too much free time..............

IMHO
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#33]
I only have one request for next year, MORE BALCONY PICS!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:42:49 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I only have one request for next year, MORE BALCONY PICS!

Funny, there were a few guys to the left of the girlz and one of them yelled out right when I was taking that shot. They were standing there checking out the people on the escalator, there is no way that they didn't think someone would take a pic. Just doing my part.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Byte,

Was that you in the Jessica Rabbit costume?

Accountant
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Was this guy there?

I swear that post just put me into tears.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Byte,

Was that you in the Jessica Rabbit costume?

Accountant

Nope, but close!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Dude the 20,000+ people took over TWO major hotels in downtown Atlanta.

Try 50,000+.

And you are welcome.  Glad you enjoyed the brews.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:43:36 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

yikes
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Now THAT's a stormtrooper:

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:47:20 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Now THAT's a stormtrooper:

Beat me to it.

You Dutch! You're all the same!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#42]
When us guys talk about getting smome "strange" ........we never went THAT STRANGE!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:47:38 PM EDT
[#43]
I dont know where to start. Wow!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Good GOD that brings back memories.  Wife and I (before we were married) went to a few back in the late 80s - in fact, the one we went to that we remember most was when Blue Oyster Cult was there and played - that kicked ass.

We always did up multiple costumes, and one of mine inadvertantly won the Most Humorous award - it involved me, lots of makeup, a two-handed sword, a spiked leather arm-piece that went all the way down my arm to my fingers, a loincloth, and a leapord-skin G-string.

Don't ask . . . . but it is on video!  Ah, the days of my youth.

And yes, most of the girls are fat and skanky, but VERY loose
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Byte!  

You were there too?  We shoulda had an ARF meetup!

I think we must have passed each other a couple dozen times, based on who was posing as what when and where with what costumes.  

Did ya get a pic of the girl with the sharpie bikini?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#46]
All those pics and only about 5 chicks worth looking at (nice asian hotty in the background of pic 12).

The Stormtrooper ladies looked pretty sweet though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Byte!  

You were there too?  We shoulda had an ARF meetup!

Did ya get a pic of the girl with the sharpie bikini?

NNNOOOOOOOooooooo! Got any you want to send to me? I was only there Friday. I would love to see some from the other days.

I met up with the_reject and there was one other ARFCommer, but we didn't meet up. I posted in the GA forum, hell, I posted here too! I cropped the crap out of the pics, you could be in the background, what where you dressed as? I was just me.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
All those pics and only about 5 chicks worth looking at (nice asian hotty in the background of pic 12).

The Stormtrooper ladies looked pretty sweet though.

Hey, I didn't invite 'em, I just took the pics. Some people are never satisfied.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

NNNOOOOOOOooooooo! Got any you want to send to me? I was only there Friday. I would love to see some from the other days.

I met up with the_reject and there was one other ARFCommer, but we didn't meet up. I posted in the GA forum, hell, I posted here too! I cropped the crap out of the pics, you could be in the background, what where you dressed as? I was just me.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Yeah, this was really late on Saturday night, when all the best costumes (and lack thereof) came out to play.  ESWAT showed up, a couple of metroids, a buttload of assorted Fetts, and on and on and on.  

Last year's Saturday night is when the bodypaint bikini Slave Leia appeared too.  :)  

I'm in the middle of sorting my pics.  I brought home a couple gigs worth (High rez, y'see...) to sort out.  If you'll IM me an address where I can send 'em, I'll pass them along to you to add to your lot.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Yeah, this was really late on Saturday night, when all the best costumes (and lack thereof) came out to play.  ESWAT showed up, a couple of metroids, a buttload of assorted Fetts, and on and on and on.  

Last year's Saturday night is when the bodypaint bikini Slave Leia appeared too.  :)  

I'm in the middle of sorting my pics.  I brought home a couple gigs worth (High rez, y'see...) to sort out.  If you'll IM me an address where I can send 'em, I'll pass them along to you to add to your lot.

Any chance you are going to the gun show this weekend? We could swap pics there. Otherwise, send to myscreenname at mindspring.com. I always take the highest res too. You never know how much you need to crop. If you need any help with the pics, I am pretty handy with Photoshop.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top