Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 5:36:39 AM EDT
I saw the Bradys and Wayne LaPierre on CNN this AM.
In the early portion of the interview, Jim Brady was being AUDIBLY coached by his wife on what to say from off-camera. Each time the CNN anchor would ask a question, Mr. Brady would hesitate, then Mrs. Brady would say something like "Say that we've reached out." and Mr. Brady would parrot what she said.
I don't know what his current health status is, but it looked like a sad puppet show.

-Hobbit
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:37:17 AM EDT
[#1]
He's been that way for decades now.  Poor guy...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:40:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He's been that way for decades now.  Poor guy...

He's got a legit excuse.

What's Sarahs excuse for parroting for others???

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:47:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes he caught a Devastator “exploding point” .22LR just above the left eye fired from a snubbie I believe.  The bullet was originally meant for Ronald Reagan.

Sarah's been taking care of him ever since.  She may be wrong but I won't question her motive.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:54:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I met Jim at a photo shoot I did a few years ago, it was a VIP opening of a Bethesday restaurant (damn democrats never paid me!).  He was barely functional/coherent and that was a few years ago now.  Fortunately Sarah was not there, no camera I ever own will take her picture, I don't make enough when I freelance

shooter
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:54:20 AM EDT
[#5]
It is a sad fact that Jim Brady,who at one time was an avid gun collector,has been reduced to the status of a sideshow freak,trained monkey for political purposes by the DU,and his own wife.Sarah,his wife, must keep him in a closet at home feeding him "monkey chow" while waiting for the "next show". Sad that this once proud man is reduced to the status he now is forced to assume,by the actions of a political agenda,a mad gunman and his own wife.Christ what a hell he must inhabit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top