Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 8:17:37 PM EDT
A new group is coming out to expose the lies in Bush's ANG record! How frickin original!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:19:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link anywhere or just on tv?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet this will get good coverage on the news thn compared to the Swift boat guys.   Fucking biased news media
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:26:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope bush comes out and slaps em across the face. Last I heard that bush WAS working for ANG he just wasnt present with the unit. he was earning his "points" doing something else. Can't remember what it was, but if I remember correctly the liberals started barking about him being AWOL and the truth was he wasn't awol, he was just doing something else for the NG. anyone know more?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hope bush comes out and slaps em across the face. Last I heard that bush WAS working for ANG he just wasnt present with the unit. he was earning his "points" doing something else. Can't remember what it was, but if I remember correctly the liberals started barking about him being AWOL and the truth was he wasn't awol, he was just doing something else for the NG. anyone know more?

No one really knows about his ANG history
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh, the Boston Globe does...or so they say...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:18:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if Kerry and the media will come out hell bent against this group like they did the Swiftvets?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:21:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Since when has Bush claimed his military career was proof of ability to perform duties in the White House?

Last I checked Kerry was the only one doing that, and THAT is why the Swift Vets slammed him.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:29:29 PM EDT
[#9]
they are getting pretty damned desperate! i love it!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:30:39 PM EDT
[#10]
They say evil always imitates good.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#11]
The media is foaming at the mouth for this stuff.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:52:19 AM EDT
[#12]
The difference being that Bush has already released ALL of his records related to his military service while Kerry STILL has not...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:15:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
A new group is coming out to expose the lies in Bush's ANG record! How frickin original!

Don't mess with Texas?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:19:50 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Since when has Bush claimed his military career was proof of ability to perform duties in the White House?

Last I checked Kerry was the only one doing that, and THAT is why the Swift Vets slammed him.

Exactly what I say.  It's like claiming the clerck at Starbucks can fill in for the position of CEO.  IMHO, military is a great life expierence, but just not ,sufficient, for lack of a better word, for leadership of the counrty....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:21:07 AM EDT
[#15]

Texans for Truth is an arm of DriveDemocracy, an Austin-based organization that got its initial funding from the liberal group MoveOn.org. Affiliates of MoveOn.org — MoveOn PAC and MoveOn Voter Fund — have spent about $7 million since March 1 on anti-Bush TV ads

Those guys aren't Texans.   I hereby officially DISOWN them as Texans and declare them resident aliens.  Their opinions are not the opinions of Texas or REAL TEXANS.  

Thank you. That is all.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:26:23 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder what rank this Robert Mintz was at the time that he was in the 187th? If he was of a
higher rank than W, who's to say that he'd even remember him?

I'm sure that the 0-6 from my NG unit probably wouldn't remember me from shit now, unless he
remembers going postal on me over my softcap the first drill that I went to, new to the unit.

Ah well.... sounds like desperation to me....
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:30:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Texans for Truth is an arm of DriveDemocracy, an Austin-based organization that got its initial funding from the liberal group MoveOn.org. Affiliates of MoveOn.org — MoveOn PAC and MoveOn Voter Fund — have spent about $7 million since March 1 on anti-Bush TV ads

Those guys aren't Texans.   I hereby officially DISOWN them as Texans and declare them resident aliens.  Their opinions are not the opinions of Texas or REAL TEXANS.  

Thank you. That is all.  

More damn carpet baggers?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:30:54 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
they are getting pretty damned desperate! i love it!

NO SHIT, 4 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:33:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Isn't it 60 days from the election yet?

I'm starting to develop an appreciation for McCain-Feingold!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 6:23:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you. That is all.  

More like fruitcakes.  I'm well aquainted with these "Drive Democracy" idiots. They were really into the anti-war protests and were the ones placing "Peace" and "No war for oil" signs all over Austin.  Mostly, they are older hippies and college students.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#21]
The mud coming out now shows desparation.  Kerry still won't answer a single question about the Swiftvets (other than to demand their 1st amendment rights be denied).

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:23:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Kerry had better become real vocal and tell these guys to shut up! thats what he wanted Pres. Bush to do.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:25:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you. That is all.  

More like fruitcakes.  I'm well aquainted with these "Drive Democracy" idiots. They were really into the anti-war protests and were the ones placing "Peace" and "No war for oil" signs all over Austin.  Mostly, they are older hippies and college students.

And I bet a lot of them are not from Texas...  probably moved here from Kali and brought their liberal ideas with them.   Again... they are not Texans in that case, they're resident aliens.  I wish we could deport those fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#24]
"Texans for Truth" was founded by Glenn W. Smith, the same guy who founded DriveDemocracy.org, another moveon.org protest group.

It all comes back to Soros.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top