Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 3:33:39 PM EDT
Any fans of the Canadian show Trailer Park Boys?

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They look more queer than "trailer" to me.

Aside from being Canadian, I can assure you they are are straight
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
They look more queer than "trailer" to me.

Aside from being Canadian, I can assure you they are are straight

Canadian, queer. Same thing isn't it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:30:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Never heard of the show Trailer Park Boys.  But I will tell ya that if they (from what i see in the pic.) lived in the trailer park I lived in a long time ago they wouldn't last more than a week before they were ...uh....convinced to move.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:38:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Bubbles, Ricky and Julian.... 'Funniest show on TV these days....
Sorry for any of you who don't get a chance to see it....  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Bubbles?

ANd you are saying they aren't gay?

COme on!!

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:42:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:01:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Canada has some alright shows, Puppets Who Kill was also alright.  Anything other Canadian comedys to look up online?

Lightning P38, ATHF is the best show on TV, but I don't have cable so I need to download episodes and its getting harder and harder to find new ones online.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I've seen the show a few time, it's good for a laugh.  Unlike a lot of people here I like Canadians, just because their government sucks(hey, ours does too) doesn't mean that they are bad people.  I've always been a fan of humor from the "Great White North".
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#10]
This reminds me of

Coach Cotton (from Dodgeball):: It's time to separate the weak from the chafed, the men from the boys, the awkwardly feminine from the possibly Canadian.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#12]
TPB is the shit...thank God for BBC America down here. We are just into the 2nd season (I think we are 2 behind you northern guys). For those of you that haven't seen it, check it out on Thursday night at 9 if you have that channel...you won't regret it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:14:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
TPB is the shit...thank God for BBC America down here. We are just into the 2nd season (I think we are 2 behind you northern guys). For those of you that haven't seen it, check it out on Thursday night at 9 if you have that channel...you won't regret it.

"The Avengers" RULE. Also, like that Sherlock Holmes show too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#14]
where's the mullet and the cheap beer?
edit: and the skanky pregnant girlfriend named Tonya
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I've seen the show a few time, it's good for a laugh.  Unlike a lot of people here I like Canadians, just because their government sucks(hey, ours does too) doesn't mean that they are bad people.  I've always been a fan of humor from the "Great White North".
sctv.org/characters/mckenzie/bobanddoug.jpg

Bob and Doug Mackenzie are great, ever see their movie Strange Brew?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:31:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bob and Doug Mackenzie are great, ever see their movie Strange Brew?

bad movie
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:47:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Trailer Park Boys is pretty damn funny.

I was laughing my ass off when he stole Bubble's cat to guard his pot plants from squirrels.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#18]
It's a pretty funny show but I can't stand the accents. The funniest show on BBC America is The Office.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#19]
The Red Green Show and the Possum Lodge
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#20]
+1
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obviously we are experiencing a slight difference in culture. In the Southeastern US, those names alone would indicate an alternative lifestyle. It may actually be a show I enjoyed, but of course Georgia is a good way out of hte Canadian TV broadcasting area, and contrary to popular belief not everybody who lives in the south has Satelite TV.

Edited to add: Y'all must not get Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

+1-Whut we hav heer is a fay-ure to commune-i-cate.

Trailer Park Boys isn't very funny.  Canucks inherited some of that weird Limey sense of humor, but, hey, whatever floats their boat.  The Red Green Show is pretty damn good, tho.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Obviously we are experiencing a slight difference in culture. In the Southeastern US, those names alone would indicate an alternative lifestyle Them wanting thier ass kicked. It may actually be a show I enjoyed, but of course Georgia is a good way out of hte Canadian TV broadcasting area, and contrary to popular belief not everybody who lives in the south has Satelite TV.

Edited to add: Y'all must not get Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I miss Puppets who Kill.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

HAHAHA,   TAKE OFF HOSER!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The Red Green Show and the Possum Lodge

Harold.... Red Greens nephew.. Or rather the guy who plays him(Patrick McKenna) lives a few houses down from my place.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top