Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 2:57:39 PM EDT
Seems CBS is having an evening news special all thhis week about AW bans,, and how some gun loving candidates don't want to take away this shotgun, they want to take away --

Shot of Bushmaster XM15, yes that evvil gun used in the DC shootings....

More all week on CBS.

They did forget to tell us that Kerry, voted to BAN the very shotgun he was holding in that pciture posted all yesterday. Yes, it seems he voted for a bill that would BAN all semiautomatics, humm..

I had to hear that on Glen Beck today.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:23:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I was watching it also and aperantly the AWB is not going to get renewed, we will see what kind of bullshit Fienstien and her idiot's pull at the last minute.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Cant watch it. I might empty a magazine into the TV.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
This is the big push by the Dems and their liberal news media allies to renew the '94 AWB, but it ain't going to happen. Call your US Congressman and Senator to register your objections.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I saw it too.At my friends house.Got into a argument....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And this is a bad thing... Why?

Oh, right.  DVD's and the SciFi channel.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:56:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm can't watch it. If I did I would also have to replace the TV. or have a heart attack from being so pissed. Not to mention sleeping in the dog house for life
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm can't watch it. If I did I would also have to replace the TV. or have a heart attack from being so pissed. Not to mention sleeping in the dog house for life

it's not actually all that bad. the guy representing 'our side' comes across as very level headed.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

HAHAHA
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:28:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I called Lamar Alexanders office today and his rep said there was nothing in sight about any AWB renewal. I asked her please to tell Mr. Alexander to kill any legislation that would extend or renew an AWB.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:29:54 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yeah I was watching it also and aperantly the AWB is not going to get renewed, we will see what kind of bullshit Fienstien and her idiot's pull at the last minute.

I have been saying that for a long time.  Everyone is already celeabrating the ban going away.
Don't be so quick to shoot your wad folks.  It's going to be a nasty next few days.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I don't want to miss Mail Call.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#13]
ABC News is suppossed to be running a bit on tomorrow's news (9/8) about the sunset, and how some cops are terrified about it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:38:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
ABC News is suppossed to be running a bit on tomorrow's news (9/8) about the sunset, and how some cops are terrified about it.

God, people are so stupid, why are they terrified about it?  Don't they realize that it was useless?  That any crook could still obtain the "evil" weapons.  The crooks can get them easier than us law abiding citizens can.  The crooks can easily get the pre-ban configed evil features.  For less money than the good guys can.  There's nothing wrong with law abiding citizens having them, because we don't have the fucked up minds as these guys that go shoot up banks and hold people up and what have you.  We actually have to have background checks and have to have the approval to get full auto weapons and whatever.  The bad guys in america don't.  It's just dumb.  I don't get it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#15]
All this last-hour ballyhoo was predicted here months ago. I'm more interested for the hysterics I fully expect to be displayed. I'm talking wide-eyed, gasping, wheezing, talking-in-tongues, rolling-over-&-playing-dead, cartwheel-&-back handspring-style antics that Sweinswein & (butt)buds are going to engage in.

I wonder if Sarah Brady will melt down the bolt-action rifle, which she straw-purchased for her son, as a symbolic protest? You go, grrrrrrrrrl!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Some cops are terrified of being bayonetted?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top