Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 2:07:17 PM EDT
and the fact that I did not have a 9mm weapon, WELL........

Things happen, and I was NOT PLANNING THIS AT ALL, NOT AT ALL.....

I had to ship a package out today, so while I was out of town, I stopped off at a FUN STORE...

Now things happen when I go into a FUN STORE, things that make my checkbook reel in agony....

Here is what I found and got, A pre-owned, yes USED, Beretta 9mm, 92FS VERTEC, this looks hardly shot at all, I could find no wear on the rails at all. I also got 5 mags with the pistol  4 10 rounders and  15 rounders, price was $490 well how did I do?

Edit to get the mags right, sorry......He had a extra 15 round mag, that is LE restriced, BUT I will be back next week to get it........
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quite well, I think.

For a gun that fires the EUropellet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
After the BAN expires can we cut out the damn DENTS they put in the mags to restrict capacity?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:10:41 PM EDT
[#4]
SCHWEEET!  Congratulations.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
After the BAN expires can we cut out the damn DENTS they put in the mags to restrict capacity?

I don't see why not.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Got a ? will the beretta 92 series mags work in this model?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
one of these mags aren't like the others, one of these mags just aren't the same...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:45:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Got a ? will the beretta 92 series mags work in this model?

Yep
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#9]
The one that looks different is a standard capacity 15 rounder.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Coool!

If you IM me your mailing address I will send you a couple hicap mags as a......uh......well just cause somewhere a lib would get pissed off that there are still so many mags out there pre-sunset, that people could just give them away!!!

Regards,
CH

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:10:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Not bad.

I pad $666 (no lie) for my 92FS brand new, and it only came with 2 10 rounders!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Coool!

If you IM me your mailing address I will send you a couple hicap mags as a......uh......well just cause somewhere a lib would get pissed off that there are still so many mags out there pre-sunset, that people could just give them away!!!

Regards,
CH

WOW Thanks, IM sent, but only if you really want to.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Pretty good deal.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Warning: you are going to get hooked on it big time.

Beretta Elite II here.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Coool!

Regards,
CH

Got it and yep I do. It all comes back to us in the end.

Congrats on the new toy.
CH
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Coool!

Regards,
CH

Got it and yep I do. It all comes back to us in the end.

Congrats on the new toy.
CH

WELL THANK YOU very much......
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#18]
I love my 96, but I'm not very fond of those new Vertecs. They look and feel funny, me thinks. But it should be very reliable and accurate, if you're up to the accurate part. As of right now, I sure ain't, but not sure why.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top