Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 1:24:31 PM EDT
Any of you want to buy some old Star Wars toys?  If so let me know.

ETA:  I am not a ned these are from when I was younger, that is why I want to rid myself of these things.  Star Wars fans are beginning to freak me out more and more.  They are starting to remind me of Star Trek idiots.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:25:53 PM EDT
[#1]
WOW, you are a nerd.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]

I got some too.  Still in package.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:26:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Hi.  and no.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I am a HUGE star wars nerd, but I have no use for play toys.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Ask SgtAR15.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Ask sgtar15, maybe they could star in his next production.

CH
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#7]
We need to get the good sarge a figure of Ackbar.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:32:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Hell, I got a bunch of it from when I was a kid too, IM me and let me know what you have.
I may have an interest.

IM send eaglearms hbar

Chris
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:32:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ask sgtar15, maybe they could star in his next production.

CH

yeah, get him a Jabba the hut, he'll finnaly have something for Michael Moore
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:33:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Market of old figures/toys is flooded due to ebay. Some of the carded figures are also very good re-sealed figures. You have to be careful.

Unless you have a carded Jawa in a vinyl cape, or a Boba Fett rare variation, it isn't really going to bring much. I came across a case of ROTJ Lukes and got about 50-60 average, but that was pushing it.

I used to get 15-20 a figure(loose) in the good old days. Nowadays I am lucky to get 2-3 dlrs.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:33:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I have a mellium falcon like new in box
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
We need to get the good sarge a figure of Ackbar.

I have a couple Ackbar's, but I don't think I could part with them even for Sarge.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Do you have a life size blow up doll of Princess Leia?

I thought it just didnt say it!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#16]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not blow up per say, but it is solid lifesize doll with real human hair.  It is well used but comes with a warranty from manufacutrer that has one year left on it.  I will part with it for $3,000.  I also have a Jaba the Hut love doll if you are interested!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not blow up per say, but it is solid lifesize doll with real human hair.  It is well used but comes with a warranty from manufacutrer that has one year left on it.  I will part with it for $3,000.  I also have a Jaba the Hut love doll if you are interested!

Thats all you had to say.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#18]
I would be willing to take a look at what you have. I personlly dont have alot of  money right now though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:47:44 PM EDT
[#19]
i have the millenium falcon in my attic in near mint condition.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I dont know what worse, that you are trying to sell your love doll or that you have a one that looks like M. Moore
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stuff some thing in its pooper and post pics
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#22]
just kidding on the love doll thing, you people are creeps!  No more IMs please on the love dolls that I was joking about.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#23]
I have a Jar-Jar around here somewhere that my kids gave me from a happy meal or somesuch.  You canhave it but you'll have to overlook all the little holes in him where the pellets went through.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:50:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
just kidding on the love doll thing, you people are creeps!  No more IMs please on the love dolls that I was joking about.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:51:40 PM EDT
[#25]
I still have my well-played-with toys from way back, but I don't plan on adding to them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#26]
I have a MOC C9+ Storm Trooper from Top Toys Argentina
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:54:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Any of you want to buy some old Star Wars toys?  If so let me know.

ETA:  I am not a ned these are from when I was younger, that is why I want to rid myself of these things.  Star Wars fans are beginning to freak me out more and more.  They are starting to remind me of Star Trek idiots.

Were you holding your tongue when you typed that?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:14:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Nice. throw a pic up.

Chris

Quoted:
I have a MOC C9+ Storm Trooper from Top Toys Argentina

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top