Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 10:37:56 AM EDT
Hi Greg,

Represenative Carolyn McCarthy will try to amend the appropriations bill to extend the assualt weapons ban.  It is likely to fail and the sunset will take place.  

Rick

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 7:30 PM
To: Larsen, Rick
Subject: Florida Aid

Dear Rep. Larsen

While I would like to see Florida's plight addressed, I will not look kindly on any attempts to hijack this legislation to push the Assault Weapons Ban extension. Ever since I discovered that  Lake, Snell, Perry & Associates is acting as a research organization providing data in support of the ban and is also led by Celinda Lake, a high level Democratic Party Strategist, I feel very misled by the Democrat's attempts to intrude on my constitutional rights with false information and an obvious liberal political agenda.

Please don't participate in this disrespectful scam on American's constitutional rights.

Greg Donovan
Everett, WA
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:40:33 AM EDT
[#1]
At least they didn't try to lie to you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for that bit on news. Very sneaky of the rotten bastards.

Of course sneaky is what we expect of them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:47:24 AM EDT
[#3]
While a Democrat, Rick has been REALLY straight with me on the gun control issue. The democrats will start working on introducing a new ban as soon as the old one expires. Our battle will not end Sept 13.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top