Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 9:01:19 AM EDT
As if you didn't know already.  I was watching his stupid CNN show the other day and it was so obvious he was trying to make the state of the country look gloomy.  This is what he said, "And when we come back we will go over the day's other news, most of it bleak."
WHAT A MORON.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:02:35 AM EDT
[#1]

Originally Posted By EagleArmsHBAR

As if you didn't know already.  I was watching his stupid CNN show the other day and it was so obvious he was trying to make the state of the country look gloomy.  This is what he said, "And when we come back we will go over the day's other news, most of it bleak."
WHAT A MORON.

A Liberal?  No shit, sherlock.

You are watching the Clinton News Network and this surprises you?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:03:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I just could not believe how obvious he was.  I usually never watch CNN but I thought I would see what the libs were up to.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:05:01 AM EDT
[#3]
No shit.  I wrote to CNN and complained about the commie bastard.  When the War started he took some much glee everytime there was a setback or troops were killed. The fucker would get a gleam in his eye.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I avoid CNN like the plague, but on the road most hotels don't carry Fox, so sometimes you have no choice.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:13:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I was flipping channels Friday evening and noticed him on a rerun of Jeopardy "Power Players".  He looked really bad, missing answers that were fairly easy even for me.  Ari Fleischer cleaned his (and Ashley Banfield's) clock.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:17:23 AM EDT
[#6]
At my in-laws cabin they just got one of those mini dish set ups.  They just got the minimum package, and no FNC, only CNN.  We only watch at night and on rainy days, but man does it suck.  The only good thing is that everyone, was noticing and challenging the way they were reporting things.  It was very obvious.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top