Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 8:53:51 AM EDT
Wolf Blitzer is an ass. He started hammering a republican house member and a democratic house member about the AWB and they both said that the AWB would sunset. Wolf kept asking about the AWB and how he'd be able to buy an uzi after September 12th (Wolf is such an idiot, I smell a fire mission) and why they don't want to renew it. Looks like both reps didn't know squat about the AWB and weapsons. Both house members wanted to talk about jobs, etc., NOT the AWB!

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Wolf Blitzer is an ass.

Nothing else needs to be said.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:59:45 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks like both reps didn't know squat about the AWB and weapsons.

That's the case with most congress critters.  There wouldn't even be an AWB if they knew anything about weapons!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:04:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Commie News Network.

The network of liars and propagandists.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I've read it on (either NRA or GOA website) that some of reasoning behind banning the features of these "evil" weapons was by leafing through a copy of shotgun news and looking for the "scary" weapons.  I'm sure that this actually happened as most politicians, actually most people in general don't know how or what the law effects.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#5]
CNN Sucks.  thanks for heling run up ted Turners viewer numbers...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:22:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've read it on (either NRA or GOA website) that some of reasoning behind banning the features of these "evil" weapons was by leafing through a copy of shotgun news and looking for the "scary" weapons.  I'm sure that this actually happened as most politicians, actually most people in general don't know how or what the law effects.  

Yeah, the word is that they actually ended up adding a SINGLE SHOT shotgun to the list when California's first ban was passed, because it had a military-like look to it.  They eventually realized their mistake and removed it.  But still, shows the mindset of these people.

--Mike

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the word is that they actually ended up adding a SINGLE SHOT shotgun to the list when California's first ban was passed, because it had a military-like look to it.  They eventually realized their mistake and removed it.  But still, shows the mindset of these people.

--Mike

www.mikecaswell.com/awcountdown.gif

I forget if it was bama or Georgia or what but some asshat state legislator down south wrote a state AWB and tried to introduce it, it listed spesificly by name as a banned weapon the armscor BM30 which happens to be a pump action 12ga.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Where do we get the UZIs?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:14:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Apparently from what has been said on the D'uh'Underground - directly from your neighborhood Mr. Ding-A-Ling Ice Cream vendor.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:16:15 AM EDT
[#10]
I found three laying on the sidewalk yesterday, but I'm hiding them until the AWB dies!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:17:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I found three laying on the sidewalk yesterday, but I'm hiding them until the AWB dies!

Man, I live out in the sticks. The Mr.UZI truck hasn't gotten out this far yet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:26:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He did no such thing unless he's part of the Nielson ratings "family." It's an organization that selects families to participate in their ratings system. They setup the system in the family's home and that information is gathered by the Nielson company. They use these numbers to generate a larger overall picture of how shows are doing. That's how they get their viewer numbers,  at least that's how the show that I watched a few years ago explained it...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:34:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He did no such thing unless he's part of the Nielson ratings "family." It's an organization that selects families to participate in their ratings system. They setup the system in the family's home and that information is gathered by the Nielson company. They use these numbers to generate a larger overall picture of how shows are doing. That's how they get their viewer numbers,  at least that's how the show that I watched a few years ago explained it...

Yeah, they put a box in your house that captures the info that they need.  My cousin is a Neilsen family.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Haven't you been paying attention?  They will be all over "the streets" right next to the AK47s.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yeah, they put a box in your house that captures the info that they need.  My cousin is a Neilsen family.

They should do that with Gun safes!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

--Mike

www.mikecaswell.com/awcountdown.gif

I forget if it was bama or Georgia or what but some asshat state legislator down south wrote a state AWB and tried to introduce it, it listed spesificly by name as a banned weapon the armscor BM30 which happens to be a pump action 12ga.

It was some Biatch from Decatur (Atlanta area),  Needless to say, it was sent  to the waste basket almost instantly.  Anti-gun legistlation doesn't go anywhere in Georgia except to the wastebasket.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:06:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Commie News Network.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:11:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Not unless he has a Nelson box on top of his TV.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:15:03 PM EDT
[#19]
What is Wolf talking about you can buy UZI's right now

www.vectorarms.com/indexframe.html
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#20]
I can't wait for the AW ban to expire.  I'm going to cruise the streets looking for that first open trunk where ARs, UZIs, and AKs are being handed out.  It'll be so damn exciting to get one for free.  I'm sure there won't be long lines since they'll be flooding our streets.  

When I take my daughter to school I'll hang out there until they start flooding the halls.  According to the news reports I've heard assault weapons will be flooding my neighborhood soon too.  Boy, I can't wait to walk outside and pull an AR off the AR tree.  Better yet my neighbors might even just walk up to me and hand me a nice Krinkov.  Man these are exciting times.  Now if they only predicted floods of XM193 too I'd have even more to look forward to!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:11:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Clinton News Network.

there fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted: Looks like both reps didn't know squat about the AWB and weapsons.

That's the case with most congress critters.  There wouldn't even be an AWB if they knew anything about weapons!

The whole ban was cooked up by some big city types who didn't like any gun and watched too many Maimi Vice reruns and they were helped out by hunters who didn't like "that gun".
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

the NRA will be planting Uzi trees and AK-47 plants throughout the country, so little kids will be able to get them easily.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:33:17 PM EDT
[#24]
One thing for sure, that lends to credence to another thread that the antis are going really put the full-court press on Congress to renew the '94 AWB. As we all know the news media and the anti-gunners work hand and hand.

So my advice is drop a note to your Congressman and Senator telling them not to renew the ban. I'm not gong to bother with my US Senators Boxer and Fienstein since they are the primer movers on most of the anti-gun legislation, but my Congressman is a Republican Dave Drier. I will drop him a note as a reminder.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Im going to buy my UZI's from the ice cream man next time he comes through the neighborhood ....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Apparently from what has been said on the D'uh'Underground - directly from your neighborhood Mr. Ding-A-Ling Ice Cream vendor.

Now THIS is funny!  L.O.L. !!!!!

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tell him to stop letting people in his house watch that crappy "reality" show shit. i got yer reality right here!!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Since they'll be "flooding" the streets I guess I'll stand out in my road with a huge net and skim some as they flow by. Anyone got any requests?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:09:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Probably be the "Plain Vanilla Uzi"
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:15:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Surely you didn't think they could let it die without saying something. What would CNN be without some asshole trying to stir up shit about the AWB when there are real issues to be discussed?

Talking about mundane shit like the  economy, unemployment, terrorism, and defense is no good when you can conjure up images of Johnny Uziseed wandering the countryside giving guns to children.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Not unless he has a Nelson box on top of his TV.

Quoted:

No I don't have a Nelson box on my TV. And I TV surf these days to pick up any intel on what the Anti's on TV are saying.

And I'll be looking for that dislexsic ice cream man, I want to get an AK-74! I wonder if they'll give away free ammo with it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Man, you guys are confusing me. I don't want to miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity:

Am I supposed to chase and grab one out of the first Ice Cream truck that goes by, or should I just wait by the street storm drain to scoop it up during the next "assault weapons flood"? But now there's another guy on this thread who's saying I need to wait  for it to spring up on Jack's bean stalk!(....or was it Johnny Apple seed's next crop?) ....oh dear, I'm getting all mixed up.....save me one if I'm waiting at the wrong sewer, will ya!!!  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:07:56 PM EDT
[#34]
The complete idiocy of liberal anti's sometimes drive me wild with laughter. I sometimes wonder what it would be like if these idiots could see what they are saying from our point of view (i.e. common sense fact)

How could anyone on the face of God's green earth be so incredibly and utterly stupid? how does that happen?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:18:47 PM EDT
[#35]
I have a few acres of plowed ground and I have row after row full of AW seedlings. I hope they are ready to harvest by sept 13. I'll take them down to the local farmers market. Flood the countryside!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top