Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 4:58:03 AM EDT

God is doing the ultimate voter purge in Florida  

Republicans. Stupid republicans. Scrubbing them off the face of the earth, just before the election.

As with the Northpoint purge, many on this list don't deserve it, but then, God has an end game, and that end justifies disenfranchising people from their homes and loved ones.

www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x760790#760801

c&p only
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:59:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:02:33 AM EDT
[#2]
What did you expect from a bunch of people who's hatred of the right clouds their judgement so badly they're willing to use the death and pain of innocent civilians to "further their cause".  

The "peace loving party". Right.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:05:52 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is that poster saying that God is a Republican????

The party of "compassion" speaks out yet again their true hatred and vile innermost beings. Maybe the Bush campaign can make some geat material showing what Dems think behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:08:06 AM EDT
[#4]
liberals....10 degrees left of center when times are hard, 10 degrees right of center when it affects them personally.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:16:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Protesros being jailed. Keeping poor judgement from voting.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:19:44 AM EDT
[#6]
What a moron.....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:21:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
What a moron.....

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:24:56 AM EDT
[#8]
The sheer depth of their lunacy is impressive.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:46:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I am an atheist.

I also live in Florida and our family was affected by both Charley and Frances.  My in-laws live in Punta Gorda.

One of our friends was killed by Charley.

That moron is way outta line, IMHO.

Just my .02...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:48:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Damn. Sorry to hear that, buddy....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:55:21 AM EDT
[#11]
It points out the sheer lunacy of the DU mindset when you read the post.These geeks are orgasmic at the thought od a Hurricain leveling part of the United States and killing Americans but foam at the mouth when a bulldozer pushes terrorists meeting houses down in Israel or that a terrorist MIGHT be mistreated???????by having a dog coller on and being "Forced" to watch live sex shows. These people need to spend time in a gulag being re-educated.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:02:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:27:22 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn. Sorry to hear that, buddy....

Thanks, bro...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:57:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
<sigh> another day...another du asshat...

Oh no.  Not another <sigh>'er!  

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a similar story that I saw during the conventions.  We have a television in our lobby at work.  I watched both conventions there.  During the Democrat convention, I heard very little negative comments.  A few comments like, "Boy, I can't wait for the RNC"  or "So what are they talking about, anything interesting?"  But, during the RNC it was pure vitriol.  Comments like "Aw Jeez, those fucking liars are on?"  "So what is he lying about now?"  "Is this all that's on?" and mumbling under their breaths.

Keep in mind customers spend about 30 seconds in our lobby.  Walk in and pay, and leave.  No Republicans felt the need to make snide comments during the DNC.  Some even asked about the content.  It seemed like EVERY Democrat that walked through made a smart-assed or hateful comment regarding the RNC.  One asked me why it was on, and told me to turn it off.  I told them we watched the DNC, now we were watching the RNC.  That wasn't good enough - "There is nothing but hate in their speeches." I was told by on obvious previous and still hippie.  I never once got into a political debate, or made any comments one way or the other regarding my political affiliation.  Didn't matter.  

<sigh>  (j/k!)
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#15]
If these guys hated terrorists half as much as they hated Republicans, I might think about voting for them.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:05:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If these guys hated terrorists half as much as they hated Republicans, I might think about voting for them.

Amen to that.

I love democrats. George Bush talks about Jesus changing his life in a debate, and the guy is a horrible monster who threatens all of us with mandatory church attendance and forced genuflection before a new state-God collaboration.

But these idiots can dare to claim that these hurricanes are punishment from God for going for Bush, and nobody utters a peep.

Stupidity knows no bounds.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top