Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 3:55:54 AM EDT
Early Monday morning in a town near me a woman came home after being out with friends at a town party.  When she walked in she caught her husband having sex with their 10 year old daughter.  She woman goes ballistic and the husband runs to grab his gun to kill himself.  She calls 911 and gets the gun away from him and throws it out a window.  I may have some of the details wrong here, but the general gist is that the cops get there and take the turd to jail.
My question is this: while we can all agree that the world would be a better place if the guy had offed himself, do you think it would have added even more trauma to this little girl, or would she get closure?  I mean, seeing or hearig Dad pop himself would really mess her up, wouldn't it?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:57:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Um, thats one fucked up family.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:58:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:59:27 AM EDT
[#3]
This didn't happen in Alabama by chance? Seriously though, as bad as it is, I doubt the wife wanted to see her husband blow his brains out.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:00:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Early Monday morning in a town near me a woman came home after being out with friends at a town party.  When she walked in she caught her husband having sex with their 10 year old daughter.  She woman goes ballistic and the husband runs to grab his gun to kill himself.  She calls 911 and gets the gun away from him and throws it out a window.  I may have some of the details wrong here, but the general gist is that the cops get there and take the turd to jail.
My question is this: while we can all agree that the world would be a better place if the guy had offed himself, do you think it would have added even more trauma to this little girl, or would she get closure?  I mean, seeing or hearig Dad pop himself would really mess her up, wouldn't it?

the wife shopld have done it for him.  im going to go vomit now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:05:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The more I think about it more I come to this...
The Dad killing himself may have made it a little worst, but you know what has made it the worst?
Talk of it, by the media and people like us. Soon this little girls name is going to be in a paper and everyone will know her Father raped her as a child. And she will never be able to get away from that.
And may end up taking her own life.

So the cops for leaking this are fucking assholes or who ever did. And should have kept it private. Lets stop caring about the predator but instead worry about the victim.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:05:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Prolonged, horrific torture is the answer there.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:05:54 AM EDT
[#7]
This story confounds me.  I cannot see why she wasted a perfectly good opportunity to whack that asshole and call it a suicide.  He's gone, the daughter goes to therapy. Hopefully the wife could rebuild her life.  Now as it stands, she has to deal with divorce, the trauma that the little girl will relive every time she sees her father and the cost of putting another child molester back into the population.  One bullet could have done so much good. Maybe she'll see the error of her ways and give him his gun back.

He must have been a girlie man anyway if she took his gun away.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:14:18 AM EDT
[#8]
This is no way to start my day.

I don't understand why the woman took the gun away if all he was going to do was kill himself.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:22:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
This is no way to start my day.

I don't understand why the woman took the gun away if all he was going to do was kill himself.

Because perhaps if he is sick bastard enough to rape his 10 year old daughter, then maybe he will decide that he doesn't want to die alone.....

My answer  would have been to grab another gun and shoot him myself. But the girl doesn't need to see somebody killed in addition to the horror of being abused in that manner. Good call on the mom's part.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:26:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Yes, it is.  However, the father should have done it before he raped his ten year old daughter.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:26:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Its better he goes to prison and has to deal with Bubba and the one eyed bald headed man on a daily basis. If he shoots himself, he really pays no price. Not in this world anyway...........

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:28:44 AM EDT
[#12]
YES, suicide would have been better.

While it would traumatize the daughter some more, she can get into therapy and NEVER have to worry about the MONSTER sneaking into her bed again.

I speak from 1st hand knowledge, it would be better if the molester weren't alive and representing a constant threat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top