Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 9:35:52 PM EDT
I'm watching a history channel special on North Korea.  Theyre showing some of the propaganda they show the kids in kindergarten, they have kids shooting GI's COM.  Apparently they have GI pepper poppers that they take to the classes and have the kids shoot the GI's with BB guns.

I knew about him putting his face on every surface possible like Saddam, but this is beyond crazy dictator.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#1]
That little bastard is crazy as all hell.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It is just a matter of time
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Apparently he has a personal hairstylist that goes with him everywhere and fixes his hair everytime he enters a new room, goes outside or gets into/out of a car.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#4]
When the soviet union collapsed he told the people that eating grass was healthy and nutricious.  Aparently the soviet union supplied 60% of thier food and all of thier oil.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I dunno.....think how much better off this country would be if all kids were taught gun safety and basic marksmanship starting in kindergarten.  We'd have a lot fewer "little johnny musta thought it was a water gun when he shot little joey" type instances.

Granted, thats not exactly whats going on here, and Kim whatthefuckever is one seriously fucked up individual.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'm watching a history channel special on North Korea.  Theyre showing some of the propaganda they show the kids in kindergarten, they have kids shooting GI's COM.  Apparently they have GI pepper poppers that they take to the classes and have the kids shoot the GI's with BB guns.

I knew about him putting his face on every surface possible like Saddam, but this is beyond crazy dictator.

The guy watched one too many 007 movies and turned into an Asian version of Blofeld...

(I'm not kidding... He is reportedly a rabid 007 fan)
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:11:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top