Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 8:13:21 PM EDT
I sprained my ankle yesterday and I've been perusing on here for 15hrs straight!The idiotbox is on in the backround. Whats the longest anyone here's been in front of the 'puter screen in their life.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]
38 hours...

Had a 20 page paper due the day after I finished. Hadnt started 48 hours prior to the class starting.

I was sooooo fucked up when I got back to school.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
bout 20 hours..
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:25:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Average fo rme is about 4 hours daily afterwork at night
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Total time of an hour every day or so now. Been real busy lately.

During a "relaxed" schedule I could easily kill a day or 10 on here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I here way to much, people keep calling up my cell phone wondering where I am
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Do these times include chat?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:39:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
38 hours...

Had a 20 page paper due the day after I finished. Hadnt started 48 hours prior to the class starting.

I was sooooo fucked up when I got back to school.

Sounds like my old method of writing papers....

Longest amount of time in front of a computer?  about 40 hours.  Final programming project....the 40 hours was just to kick off the week prior to due date....thre rest of the week consisted of napping in the computer lab for about an hour at a time, usually while waiting on pizza to be delivered, and the daily trip home to shower.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:40:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I spent a couple of days on here back when the war started in March, '03.

I remember those days. I had a live video feed from a night vision camera in Baghdad, via MSNBC, linked in one window. Had ARFcom linked in another, along with FoxNews.com, CNN.com, and DrudgeReport.com. I think I went three days without changing clothes or eating.

I had Fox News Channel on one tv, and CNN on another.

I'm still suffering from it, but no longer watch CNN, unless they have a scoop on Breaking News.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 9:14:37 PM EDT
[#10]
done a couple of 2 day gaming sessions before back in HS during summer break Server Hopping when Quake 1 came out.

ie up 2 days straight playing quake.
my longest time on here thu had to be 9/11 It was my only source of up to date news till I could get near a tv then I had the tv on then ar15 in a window.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:14:21 PM EDT
[#11]
It would seem the Russian school blast rage fest had a bunch of us here for quite some time...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top