Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 6:40:22 PM EDT
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2319292
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if they notice the sponsors of all the new draft legislation are are all anti war Democrats.  I wonder why.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't they all make you sick.  Plus I don't understand how you can look around over there.  I just feel stupid by osmosis from looking at that site.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]
None of these losers ever mention that the "two draft bills" were both introduced by Democrats just so they would have a scary talkng point.  They each have  a few cosponsors, who are pretty much unanimously the most left-wing, antiwar dirtbags in Congress.

Edited to add -- Cross posted with raven.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Don't they all make you sick.  Plus I don't understand how you can look around over there.  I just feel stupid by osmosis from looking at that site.

I have infiltrated and I am working on an implosion so to speak.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking alarmist hippy "parent". They get such a hardon about a nonexistant draft. I think it is a sad attempt to relive their glory days of America hatred and make their old liberal ass feel relevent again. They do this by passing on their cowardice and hate they spewed in the Vietnam era to their children.

sad...

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
all DUers make me sick
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:11:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Can you imagine if we had this attitude during WWII?

I think of my grandfather that came to the US from Germany in 1910 and willingly signed up for WWI.

Out of my three nephews, one has a great interest in the military.  His parents back him 100%.  They also give him the option for college, but if he chooses to sign up, they will back him.

Where do these liberal assholes get off thinking that freedom is free and that their sons and daughters are above fighting for the cause?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this guy you? It would be the perfect fifth column post.

unslinkychild1
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is this guy you? It would be the perfect fifth column post.

unslinkychild1

nope ...i am very hidden right now  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Funny thing is that every military leader I've heard in the past 25 years speaks out against the draft.  Conscripts are not wanted, as they are ineffective.

DU fear is just a reflection of their own weakness.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#12]
This person's son is PANICKING and getting ready to "shoot off his wee little toes" to avoid a draft that doesn't even exist?  

What idiots!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top