Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 5:42:40 PM EDT
I was taking my shirt off today and just as I started to pull it over my head, it got stuck for a second.

At the same time, I unleashed a fairly wicked fart.

The result?   An impromptu and unintentional "Dutch Oven".

I got the shirt off in a couple of seconds but I nearly puked just the same.

Just thought I'd share.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Just thought I'd share.

Thanks.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]

I've offended someone whose avatar is a uterus.

I've stooped even lower than I had originally planned.

I RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 h=85%

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just thought I'd share.

hr

Thanks.  hr
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:48:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just thought I'd share.

Thanks.  

Oh - like you're any better.

Just look at your avatar.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:58:35 PM EDT
[#4]
It's from the thread a week or so ago on "All the Republicans want is my uterus."  I thought it was funny.  Perhaps I should change it since it makes the men queasy?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a friend who does this (according to him): At night when he has to rip one out, he lifts his leg under the sheets to create an air pocket as the fart gets let out.  Then, he pulls up the covers under his wife's face and lowers his leg, blowing all the gas right up her nose.  Yeah, they don't get along very well I think
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:04:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if the methane gas coming out people's asses has a direct correlation to brain damage/lack of brain power... hmm...
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:07:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's from the thread a week or so ago on "All the Republicans want is my uterus."  I thought it was funny.  Perhaps I should change it since it makes the men queasy?  

I love it...don't change it!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:07:17 PM EDT
[#8]
So, you never fart?  Or is it that you do fart and you aren't so bright?

Personally, I fart all the time and I am professionally employed and a college graduate.  Of course, I do like to stare at shiny objects and chase cars, you you might be on to something.

Quoted:
I wonder if the methane gas coming out people's asses has a direct correlation to brain damage/lack of brain power... hmm...hr
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:07:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I think you should keep it too.

Quoted:
It's from the thread a week or so ago on "All the Republicans want is my uterus."  I thought it was funny.  Perhaps I should change it since it makes the men queasy?  hr
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:08:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
LadyLiberty,

Your avatar picture needs to be fighting some type of superhero or something.  Maybe it should be devouring something like the sears tower?  

An excellent idea.  I'll see what I can do.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:12:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I love it...don't change it!

speaking of avatars ... wtf is yours?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#13]

So, you never fart? Or is it that you do fart and you aren't so bright?

Personally, I fart all the time and I am professionally employed and a college graduate. Of course, I do like to stare at shiny objects and chase cars, you you might be on to something.

I've got gas that could kill a mountain man.  I'm just wondering when breathing in that gas if it kills of brain cells suffocating them of oxygen.

Oooo.  Green and moldy bread.  I bet it has special sauce on it.

Where was I?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top