Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2004 4:31:51 PM EDT
Has/does anyone use/used a smartcarry holster?

What has been your experience with these?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Come on, one of you guys has to have used this thing!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]
I tried it and didn't like it.  I was using a SW CS9 and I couldn't find a way to carry it that was both comfortable and didn't print.  It's been a while but if I remember correctly the best position was 4:00, somewhat high, almost in a standard IWB position.  12:00 was really uncomfortable for me as the gun dug into my gut.  (I'm skinny to average build).  Hope that helps.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
smart holster? WTF is that? does it figure bullet drop out for ya or something? ... maybe a link or a pic would be nice.

J
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's the URL, however if you haven't used it then I doubt you have anything of value to add.

www.smartcarry.com
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#5]
YES, and I love mine. I use both the G26 and Kahr PM9 and use the Smartcarry holster. It is not a quick draw holster but for deep concealment. I am tall and thin and my Glock 26 doesn't print at all. Charlie is the Rep. for Smartcarry and if you don't like it, retun it for a full refund.
www.smartcarry.com/
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:12:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
YES, and I love mine. I use both the G26 and Kahr PM9 and use the Smartcarry holster. It is not a quick draw holster but for deep concealment. I am tall and thin and my Glock 26 doesn't print at all. Charlie is the Rep. for Smartcarry and if you don't like it, retun it for a full refund.
www.smartcarry.com/

+1 only with a CDP PRO. The refund will be less shipping IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:17:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I like mine. Nothing will print except for the butt of my S&W99, but I'm a small guy. Even though, shorts and shirtless with my springfield xd compact and no one could tell. Not like I would actually do that here.

Great for deep concealment.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top